Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: an ABOMB from AROD « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12 13

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#165 : April 28, 2007, 02:39:10 PM

I got the sarcasm, jd...

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#166 : April 28, 2007, 04:27:03 PM

I was referencing your comment on the Yankee fans now wanting Torre fired.

I still wouldn't count the Yankees out as much as I want to. They were 11-19 at the end of April in 05 and still cam back to win the division. The difference this year, I think, is their pitching staff is beat up and old and so is their team. I think the fall of the Yankees that we all kind of new would eventually come is upon us.

Don't get the Cox comparison.

They won the division 14 years in a row (excluding the strike year when Montral would have won it) and then last year they did not win the division or make the playoffs. Hence the comparison. It was really a joke, obviously not a good one. lol. Nevermind.

Yeah, I guess Braves fans are a little more level headed....

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#167 : April 28, 2007, 11:29:16 PM

I said earlier today on this thread without any knoweledge of the Yankees situation that Joe Torre may not make it 'til July...On the opening monologue of Sportcenter they said "Does Mo need to save Torre's Job today?"  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Cellar Dwellars!!!

Quoting ICIT..."The Yankees aren't in trouble it's April" Obviously your blind love for your team has hindered your Baseball knoweledge. Cuz they're in BIIIGGG trouble...I'll be here all week...to laugh at ya!

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#168 : April 30, 2007, 10:24:27 AM

It's not Torre's fault the WHOLE pitching staff is washed up and have hit the perverbial wall.

I said it here first and fell into a heated arguement, which got me suspended. The Yankees
are in major trouble and only blind Yankee fans will argue it's only April. Well April is over tonight
and thier trouble is spilling into May, June, July and Torre will be gone. After last seasons collapse
by the Red Sox, I don't think they're gonna take this 7 game lead for granted this time. New York is
almost certainly gonna look up to Boston the whole way. I'll put money on it.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#169 : April 29, 2007, 03:49:17 PM

Little Wang got outpitched by Tavarez and it looks like the Sox will take 2 of 3 from the Yanks in NY, beating both Pettitte and Wang....the 2 staff "aces."  I wonder what ICIT's excuse will be this time......

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#170 : April 29, 2007, 04:24:43 PM

Paps slams the door shut, Sox beat the Yanks again.

It's Arod's fault.

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#171 : April 29, 2007, 07:11:47 PM

"The Yankees are horrible, but it's all the FO's and ownerships fault not Torre's." ICIT would say....NOT, cuz he can't see through his pinstrip glasses.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#172 : April 30, 2007, 09:32:12 AM

Girardi would be a good choice but IMO the blame needs to be on Cashman if anyone.  He is the one bringing these guys in.  It's not Torre's fault Pavano is always hurt.  It's not Torre's fault the pitching staff is aging.  It's not Torre's fault Rivera looks human. 

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#173 : April 30, 2007, 07:15:36 PM

well I would have been more than happy to comment on all the issues at hand, but it looks as if you guys have already stated my opinions for me.  I am glad baseball talk turned into lets bag on ICIT.  Sigh.  Whatever.  If you would like to talk BASEBALL, let me know.  Bucjam has shown hes incapable of anything other than hating, so that wasnt a surprise.  But the rest of you guys make me laugh. 

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#174 : May 01, 2007, 09:10:51 AM

Na ICIT I don't hate on you, just your team.

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#175 : May 02, 2007, 12:58:56 AM

It's like riding a roller coaster with a broken track Brotha.

Just can't have fun if it's all f'd up.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#176 : May 04, 2007, 10:41:00 PM

JETER SUCKS!  BOO HIM!  He grounded out with the bases loaded to lose.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#177 : May 04, 2007, 10:44:53 PM

JETER SUCKS! BOO HIM! He grounded out with the bases loaded to lose.

get a life.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#178 : May 04, 2007, 10:45:43 PM

JETER SUCKS! BOO HIM! He grounded out with the bases loaded to lose.

get a life.

Says the guy who can't take a joke.....

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#179 : May 04, 2007, 10:55:54 PM

Jeter has a lifetime pass for what he has done for this team in the playoffs,
when it counted.
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: an ABOMB from AROD « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools