Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 5 reasons Bucs beat Giants « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#30 : October 25, 2006, 05:06:01 PM

You can see that by looking around at Buccaneer fan web-sites around the Internet.

I have been to four to five sites and have yet to see Bucs fans posting anything that underestimates the Giants.  Even Mex Buc posted a friendly post over the Giants official board.

BayDay39

Second String

#31 : October 25, 2006, 05:25:13 PM

You can see that by looking around at Buccaneer fan web-sites around the Internet.

I have been to four to five sites and have yet to see Bucs fans posting anything that underestimates the Giants. Even Mex Buc posted a friendly post over the Giants official board.

I'm glad we're being humble and not ignorant... after all we are 2-4

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 25, 2006, 05:28:02 PM

I have been to four to five sites and have yet to see Bucs fans posting anything that underestimates the Giants. Even Mex Buc posted a friendly post over the Giants official board.

I'm glad we're being humble and not ignorant... after all we are 2-4

Exaclty.  Kind of hard to talk smack when your favorite team is  2-4.   ;)

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#33 : October 25, 2006, 05:30:58 PM

Perhaps I'm reading their comments in a different way, but I've seen many people make comments to the effect of, 'the Bucs won two in a row. They will go up to New York and make it three in a row.' Of course, I'm counting the "official" Buccaneers board in my viewings, so I suppose the educational level of those comments can be put into question.  ;)

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#34 : October 25, 2006, 10:01:54 PM

Just keep the energy positive.  If they win this one, it will be bigger than the last one.  It will start to snowball, and if the Bucs can keep building on that...who knows? 

The younger guys need it.  It sets a tone for excellence.  Being three and four is huge, and I trust Gruden will manage to keep the game relatively close.  One blowout is all I need.  I do not consider the Falcons game a blowout, and the refs took one of the TDs away legitimately (Brooks INT), it could have changed the tone of the game, IMO.  But, just keep it close. 

Nothing like a good game on Sunday.

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#35 : October 25, 2006, 10:04:52 PM

Good or not; it's Buccaneers football. There's no greater way to spend a Sunday from September to, hopefully, early February!  :)

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#36 : October 27, 2006, 11:23:11 AM

1. Caddy gets more than 20 carries. Bucs are unbeatend if this happens.
2. Ronde scores more than Tiki  Eli has never played the Bucs D interceptions will happen
3. Sim gets 3 sacks. Playing against Strahan is enough to finally get him going
4. Bryant.  On a roll wins another game.
5. Gruden. Will exploit the Giants instability at linebacker for easy throws by Grad.
Hasn't there been predicitons of Rice getting 3 sacks in a game for 6 games now?
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 5 reasons Bucs beat Giants « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools