Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Casey Fossum will mow down the Twins « previous next »
Page: 1

: April 12, 2007, 04:37:12 PM

I read it. I said it. I stole my momma's credit. I'm cool. I'm hot. Sock me in the stomach three more times.

Fossum will have a quality start tonight, 3 earned runs or less, and 6+ innings. Call up your bookie, Rays win this one 7-3

This is the officially the unofficial, official D Rays thread

joedav01

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 12, 2007, 04:46:38 PM

I hope you are right, but I have zero faith in Fossum when he starts.

He needs to be our lefty in the pen.

#2 : April 12, 2007, 05:23:02 PM

He'll be gone soon enough.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#3 : April 12, 2007, 05:42:16 PM

I think Fossum is more likely to give up 6 runs in 3 innings than 3 runs in 6 innings.

Although with the way he is, he might be due for a good game, then 3 or 4 crappy ones again.

#4 : April 13, 2007, 12:33:27 AM

He'll be gone soon enough.

This said by the guy who defends Shawn Camp, Seth McClung and Rudy Lugo

I agree JD, Fossum would be best off in the pen

#5 : April 13, 2007, 03:53:08 PM

Considering I've never defended Ruddy Lugo, have backed off my Shawn Camp entirely, and defended Seth for reasons you don't need to know about, you can officially get off my back. Fossum is so inconsistent it really irritates me.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#6 : April 13, 2007, 04:24:50 PM

Is McClung your dad?

That might explain a lot.

#7 : April 14, 2007, 02:33:47 AM

and defended Seth for reasons you don't need to know about

Why? because he visited Devil Rays message boards on the internet and asked for the support of keyboard jockeys when his brother was having problems? so you are supposed to ignore the fact that he's hurt this team everytime he's played?

Sorry man but I'm sure there are plenty of great guys with huge hearts that dont make the ML but as a fan I tend to put the teams success over a player. As an up and coming journalist I think you should learn to think with your head and not with your heart

#8 : April 14, 2007, 09:32:31 AM

Not that either, nope.

I did some GFX work for Seth yes, but more so because he's one of those guys you just want to succeed. He's got some issues obviously (maturity is one I fear will cause him to lose total respect in most fans eyes if he is indeed traded / cut) but he's been a long stay with the franchise, it's like Toby Hall / Aubrey Huff in the sense that you'd like to see one of the long timers succeed.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Casey Fossum will mow down the Twins « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools