Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Orange & Blue Game « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#30 : April 16, 2007, 09:20:14 AM

To put the 47,500 in perspective, FSU drew 15,000 "fans" for their Garnett and Gold game, and USF drew 4,300 for their game.
I'm 100% sure that those 47,500 have always been Gator fans. Yep 100%!

The O&B game is ALWAYS a big deal.

And considering the Swamp has been sold out every year for about the last 20 years, I'd say yeah we have a lot of fans. I doubt all 47,500 were die hards but Ibet a lot of them were.
Perhaps.

How much did Miami's draw?
Around 28,000 for Senior Day the last two seasons.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#31 : April 16, 2007, 09:22:18 AM

Screw the U!! :D

gatorgirl!

Starter

#32 : April 16, 2007, 12:43:53 PM

I'm really lookin forward to this years season for the Gators! We're definitely going to have a great season, with very few losses. I'm thinkin the 11-1 is a very do-able. Swamp games are amazing...our crowd doesn't let our team lose and three of our toughest games are there. lsu is a HARD road game...but like krazybuc said, having a new coach could be great for us. =) s. carolina...it'll be another interesting game, just like this year. we're too great years. but i could definitely see us contending for the sec championship!

tebow looks amazing as a leader on the field, he'll be great for the gators. his arm is like a rocket, strong quick and accurate. its amazing. our kicking game is finally back on track, we won't all be holding our breath every time a field goal is kicked. newton is HUGE! taller and maybe even a bit thicker than tebow, hell be a great "tebow" i.e. filling the position tebow took last season. hell be unstoppable for the run, and will learn game play and sec teams before hes the lead dog. our offense has great blocking skills, needs a lil work in blocking pass plays, but is great for running. we've got great hands down field as wide recievers...we can start throwing the ball downfield with confidence.

defense was kinda hard to tell from the orange and blue game, afterall they've practiced together and know each others strengths and weaknesses. we lost alotta great guys and im hoping urban built it back up pretty well. luckily our schedule gives us troy and western kentucky right off the bat in the fall so hopefully thatll give our defense time to gel and learn the ropes quickly before facing some of the tougher sec teams.

i think our game winning strategy is mostly gonna be who can score the most points the quickest? well be relying mostly on offense to get enough points on the board to beat out the other team, although ya never know what our defense can do. we'll definitely have an interesting seasons and will for sure be seeing higher scores =) gator fans get ready to do the chomp!!!!

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#33 : April 16, 2007, 01:45:33 PM

LOL, I wasn't aware Saban was back at LSU......

Last I heard he was at Alabama, no?

LSU will be breaking in a new OC, but last I checked the HC is the same and Nick Saban is NOT coaching at LSU. 

gatorgirl!

Starter

#34 : April 16, 2007, 02:05:08 PM

I wasn't sure of the coaches name...but sounds like I was wrong on this one! must've heard the tidbit on espn wrong, and thought that they hired a new head coach instead. oh well, im a girl....gimme a break here!!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#35 : April 16, 2007, 02:09:05 PM

I wasn't sure of the coaches name...but sounds like I was wrong on this one! must've heard the tidbit on espn wrong, and thought that they hired a new head coach instead. oh well, im a girl....gimme a break here!!
Do not ever use that as an excuse if you come to talk about football! :P

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#36 : April 16, 2007, 03:22:57 PM

At least she admits it.

#37 : April 16, 2007, 03:23:50 PM

At least she admits it.
+1.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#38 : April 16, 2007, 03:41:40 PM

At least she admits it.
Admits what? Being a girl? Wow. I'm sure I've never denied that.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#39 : April 16, 2007, 04:30:57 PM

That's not what I was talking about.

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#40 : April 16, 2007, 06:02:22 PM

Welcome GatorGirl!

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

gatorgirl!

Starter

#41 : April 16, 2007, 08:26:18 PM

Sorry guys!! Normally I know my stuff before I start talking about it...but of course I take what all you men say to be the truth (ONLY about football) so I thought LSU did have a new coach!

But moving on....

still GO GATORS! haha

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#42 : April 16, 2007, 08:32:02 PM

BucNut & I are girls. Gator girls.

#43 : April 16, 2007, 09:52:20 PM

Sorry guys!! Normally I know my stuff before I start talking about it...but of course I take what all you men say to be the truth (ONLY about football) so I thought LSU did have a new coach!

But moving on....

still GO GATORS! haha
Well, at least you know.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#44 : April 16, 2007, 10:01:34 PM

But moving on....

still GO GATORS! haha
Well, at least you know.
You never should have said that! [banghead]
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Orange & Blue Game « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools