Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If women want equality... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

#15 : April 14, 2007, 09:56:02 PM

it's not required to stand or take off your hat, it's a sign of respect you loser. respect for the ppl that died so you can have the freedom to decide whether or not to do it. the fact that you have that choice should be reason enough for you to choose to do it. BE FRIGGIN MAN AND LEARN HOW TO BE A ROLE MODEL FOR OTHERS.

no wonder kids look up to the wrong people and turn out semi retarded... cause idiots like some in here dont have the decency or respect to teach them the correct way of showing respect for others.

For a guy that claims that people are too sensitive about words you sure like to use words to try and offend others when YOU feel offended by someone else's words or actions. But let's not list your contradictions as PR wouldn't be able to afford the bandwidth.

But just for fun ..Your standards for recognizing those that sacrificed for our country extend  to whether or not someone removes a piece of cloth from their head which, according to you, also represents not being a man or a role model. LOL. That is remedial. I don't criticize those that do remove their caps IN FACT I support those that do just that.

My original question ( a genuine question about protocol) was based on etiquette, because, as I see it, (and it has now been confirmed) there is a distinction reserved for those in uniform. A special honor for those that serve, something that is special to those that have pledged their honor for our protection. The way I see it that's their special moment, not mine. But hey, if you want to remove your hat then I SUPPORT YOU, just don't judge others based upon your very small frame of patriotic values.

It's not that difficult, really it was just a simple question.

catch2355

Practice Squad

#16 : April 14, 2007, 10:05:48 PM

There's times that I haven't done it and I would freakin dare anyone to lay a finger on my hat(we would be rolling down the stairs exchanging punches). ;) :o

you are going to be in jail one day i can almost guarantee it.

#17 : April 14, 2007, 10:08:53 PM

There's times that I haven't done it and I would freakin dare anyone to lay a finger on my hat(we would be rolling down the stairs exchanging punches). ;) :o

Or in a hospital.

catch2355

Practice Squad

#18 : April 14, 2007, 10:10:50 PM

Or in a hospital.

or that....why are you so aggresive chrispy? and you keep showing it and people keep bugging you about it....anyone can be an internet hardass

#19 : April 14, 2007, 10:11:02 PM

Cool.....let me know where you sit next time you are at Ray-J  ....that sounds like fun.   :P

#20 : April 14, 2007, 10:16:19 PM

You're going to need stitches and new teeth.

#21 : April 14, 2007, 10:18:24 PM

You're going to need stitches and new teeth.

No problem, I heal quick and I can leave my teeth at home. 

#22 : April 14, 2007, 10:18:46 PM

He's the Juggernaut!

#23 : April 14, 2007, 10:20:38 PM

He's the Juggernaut!

No problem, I will bring a length of 4x2 from Home Depot.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#24 : April 14, 2007, 10:21:16 PM

Don't worry MJS, you won't get beaten up. Chrispy usually leaves early, so you'll be safe.

#25 : April 14, 2007, 10:23:25 PM

Don't worry MJS, you won't get beaten up. Chrispy usually leaves early, so you'll be safe.

I used to like getting beaten up when I was young and stupid……these days not so much, still stupid, but the aches and pains the next day are not worth it.   >:(

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#26 : April 14, 2007, 10:24:08 PM

You sure you're 40 and not 10?

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#27 : April 14, 2007, 10:24:44 PM

Bring celery!

MBF

Hall of Famer

#28 : April 14, 2007, 10:25:27 PM

You sure you're 40 and not 10?
Yo, if you said that in his living room he'd punch you.

#29 : April 14, 2007, 10:25:36 PM

Bring celery!
And lube!
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If women want equality... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools