Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: One Gutless Falcon « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
: October 26, 2006, 09:17:43 PM

lol...why are you acting like a pecker head? someone says something and you get all defensive...lighten up a bit homie...life is good the bucs are 2-4 and have a shot to be 3-4 this weekend...

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 25, 2006, 11:36:49 PM

The Falcons current team has less class than any team I can remember in the history of the NFL.

#2 : October 25, 2006, 11:37:33 PM

See no room for that kind of crap...none of it.  What is the purpose??  What if YOU were in an accident, had your face marred up, and people gawked and poked fun?  How would you feel? 

I know, I am too sensitive, need to grow a set, need to have thicker skin, need to realize this goes on all the time, blah blah blah.

Nonetheless, it is horseshlt.

#3 : October 25, 2006, 11:34:34 PM

ummm...like that's the worse thing ever said? It's football, don't moan Ben

#4 : October 25, 2006, 11:14:38 PM

PITTSBURGH (AP) - Ben Roethlisberger won't have any trouble remembering the hit that gave the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback his latest concussion.
"It felt like it busted my whole jaw," he said Wednesday.He also won't forget the crude comment made by one of the three Atlanta Falcons players who, while sacking him Sunday, apparently taunted Roethlisberger by saying he wanted to hit him in his surgically repaired face.
Roethlisberger took part in limited work during practice Wednesday and is listed as questionable for Sunday's game in Oakland, despite receiving his second concussion in about four months. He has not been cleared by doctors to play but, if he is, plans to "beg and plead" with coach Bill Cowher to do so.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6093892

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#5 : October 25, 2006, 11:39:46 PM

Falcons are total jackassas! I would have no problem rooting for NO in the super bowl, but the falGOONs--NEVER!!

BP1

Pro Bowler

#6 : October 26, 2006, 12:18:29 AM

PITTSBURGH (AP) - Ben Roethlisberger won't have any trouble remembering the hit that gave the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback his latest concussion.
"It felt like it busted my whole jaw," he said Wednesday.He also won't forget the crude comment made by one of the three Atlanta Falcons players who, while sacking him Sunday, apparently taunted Roethlisberger by saying he wanted to hit him in his surgically repaired face.
Roethlisberger took part in limited work during practice Wednesday and is listed as questionable for Sunday's game in Oakland, despite receiving his second concussion in about four months. He has not been cleared by doctors to play but, if he is, plans to "beg and plead" with coach Bill Cowher to do so.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6093892

How would the Falcons like it if they hit Vick in his surgically repaired face? lmao

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#7 : October 26, 2006, 12:49:34 AM

Vickie would cry like a little girl! :D

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 26, 2006, 12:52:24 AM

The Falcons current team has less class than any team I can remember in the history of the NFL.
I am sure a certain middle linebacker from Chicago in the old days has done worse, or said worse, or both at the same time.

It is football, the D-lineman are out to destroy QBs.

nickerson56

Starter
#9 : October 26, 2006, 01:13:17 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yep its football

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#10 : October 26, 2006, 01:25:04 AM

It is football but that is uncalled for.

vipmark

Starter
#11 : October 26, 2006, 01:26:13 AM

Rubbin' is Racin'....oh sorry, wrong movie

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 26, 2006, 01:30:54 AM

Hey V.I.P., looks like Cox won the gold grill showdown baby!

YEAH BOYEEEEE!!! ;)

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#13 : October 26, 2006, 01:41:59 AM

Boid, why do your avarars keep changing to different Busch Garden mascots?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 26, 2006, 01:47:31 AM

Boid, why do your avarars keep changing to different Busch Garden mascots?

'Cause they are tough.  Unlike Jermaine Phillips.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: One Gutless Falcon « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools