Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PI ALERT: INSIDE SCOOP ON SHOTGUN FORMATION, 2007 SALARY CAP & MORE « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportJF

Hall of Famer

« : October 26, 2006, 12:04:24 AM »

Group,

I just posted a new Pewter Insider column on the front page of www.PewterReport.com. Here is the teaser:

"What’s the inside scoop on the shotgun formation that made its debut in Bucs head coach Jon Gruden’s offense last Sunday? What ever happened to G Jeb Terry? Why have the Bucs been bringing in free agents like P Todd Sauerbrun this season? Get answers to these questions in this installment of Flynn’s Focus."

If you're not already a Pewter Insider subscriber, you can become one today by calling 1-800-881-BUCS(2827) or by clicking on the link below:

http://www.pewterreport.com/subscribe/packages

Enjoy!

Rusty

Hall of Famer
« #1 : October 26, 2006, 07:31:50 AM »

Great read Jim, thanks.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

PewterReportJF

Hall of Famer

« #2 : October 26, 2006, 10:21:34 AM »

Thanks, Rusty. Glad you enjoyed it.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

« #3 : October 26, 2006, 10:25:14 AM »

Good read, my question though is will the Bucs deploy it in a normal formation, not the shotgun play?
I think Gruden's going to come pimp it when the other team least expects it.

« #4 : October 26, 2006, 10:40:13 AM »

Good read, my question though is will the Bucs deploy it in a normal formation, not the shotgun play."

All this talk about the shotgun, he finally uses it and...I missed it?  Can anyone tell me what the play/plays was/were?  What situation in the game was it?

PewterReportJF

Hall of Famer

« #5 : October 26, 2006, 10:45:04 AM »

beniro - that was explained in the article.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

« #6 : October 26, 2006, 10:46:17 AM »

Good read, my question though is will the Bucs deploy it in a normal formation, not "Star Wars."

All this talk about the shotgun, he finally uses it and...I missed it? Can anyone tell me what the play/plays was/were? What situation in the game was it?

it wasn't a typical formation and I think it was in the 3rd quarter. They lined up with three o-linemen with Grads 3 yards behind them. The other 2 O-linemen and TE were lined up wide left.

Strange formation but Grudne didn't run a play from it, he called timeout.

« #7 : October 26, 2006, 11:37:17 AM »

Good read, my question though is will the Bucs deploy it in a normal formation, not "Star Wars."

All this talk about the shotgun, he finally uses it and...I missed it? Can anyone tell me what the play/plays was/were? What situation in the game was it?

it wasn't a typical formation and I think it was in the 3rd quarter. They lined up with three o-linemen with Grads 3 yards behind them. The other 2 O-linemen and TE were lined up wide left.

Strange formation but Grudne didn't run a play from it, he called timeout.

Oh, ok, I remember that play.  Blah...
  Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PI ALERT: INSIDE SCOOP ON SHOTGUN FORMATION, 2007 SALARY CAP & MORE « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools