Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Barber vs Barber « previous next »
Page: 1

bucfanskiz

Starter
: October 26, 2006, 12:18:30 PM

I'm sure it was an oversite on your writers part.... but if not I am here to inform you that Tiki and Ronde went to THE UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA not VA TECH.  For alot of you in the Florida you might not know the difference in the to.  My father probably stated it best when i was a young guy!  The farmers sons and Daughters go to Tech where its not a requirement to wear shoes or even a shirt for that matter...there close enough to West Va where its accepted that you may be on a date with your sister(lol might have taken that a bit far), but if you want a quality education you come to the school that Thomas Jefferson made THE UNIVERSITY!  I hope this doesn't offend you but it strikes a nerve when people mix the two school up!   Maybe its a VA thing you wont understand!

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Barber vs Barber « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools