Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ronde in the Jungle tomorrow. « previous next »
Page: 1 2

T

Hall of Famer

: October 26, 2006, 05:42:34 PM

That Jungle Karma Rome brags about didn't help McNabb keep this lunch down.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 26, 2006, 06:37:03 PM

I hate Jim Rome...Now I will be forced to tune in...

The guy really needs to change his act and get a few different focus words...

#2 : October 26, 2006, 02:55:47 PM

Just an FYI for all the Ronde fans (and who isn't?): He'll be interviewed by a pompous ass tomorrow on Jim Rome's radio show.  it's 12 - 3 pm local time on 620 am.  Or:

http://www.620wdae.com/

Not sure quite when he'll be interviewed, though.

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#3 : October 26, 2006, 02:56:51 PM

probably hour number 2 as he says

#4 : October 26, 2006, 03:02:40 PM

Finally!  This is our opportunity to sample some delicious "jungle caramel"!!!

;)

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 26, 2006, 03:03:41 PM

uggh, Rome is the single worst person to listen when interviewing. Here's a sample question:

"So Ronde, you're a pro's pro, do you sit back and relax each off-season or do you work as hard as in your rookie year?"

Rome is the worst. He doesn't open up the questions, he give them answeres and easy outs. It's such a softball approach to interviewing. You will be hard pressed to find out one thing about Ronde you didn't know aleady. Waste of time.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 26, 2006, 03:04:34 PM

Finally! This is our opportunity to sample some delicious "jungle caramel"!!!

;)

[banghead] another reason Rome is a turdburgler.

#7 : October 26, 2006, 03:07:39 PM

uggh, Rome is the single worst person to listen when interviewing. Here's a sample question:

"So Ronde, you're a pro's pro, do you sit back and relax each off-season or do you work as hard as in your rookie year?"

Rome is the worst. He doesn't open up the questions, he give them answeres and easy outs. It's such a softball approach to interviewing. You will be hard pressed to find out one thing about Ronde you didn't know aleady. Waste of time.

I agree...but what about the "jungle caramel"?

ERRRRRRRRRRRR

Karma?

He'll say at the end..."Thanks Ronde"

Ronde: "Thanks"

Rome: "Thank YOU.  Great interview.  Class act.  Rare person.  Quite handsome.  Gentle Lover.  Renaissance man.  Hung like a horse.  Great chess player.  Cooks a mean steak."

He needs to get his nose out of the collective ass of all these players he interviews...

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 26, 2006, 03:15:58 PM

I agree...but what about the "jungle caramel"?

ERRRRRRRRRRRR

Karma?

He'll say at the end..."Thanks Ronde"

Ronde: "Thanks"

Rome: "Thank YOU.  Great interview.  Class act.  Rare person.  Quite handsome.  Gentle Lover.  Renaissance man.  Hung like a horse.  Great chess player.  Cooks a mean steak."

He needs to get his nose out of the collective ass of all these players he interviews...

No doubt. At the end he'll also say: "Great job Ronde, great work. Way to bring it. class act, alway good to run him down."

I loath Rome.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 26, 2006, 03:21:08 PM

But Beniro, how do you know Ronde's endowment?
Say what you want about Rome, but I love the fake e-mails! And no one can argue with the Karma, so talk as long as you want Ronde!

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#10 : October 26, 2006, 03:22:32 PM

you won a SLING BOX!

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 26, 2006, 03:26:38 PM

Say what you want about Rome, but I love the fake e-mails! And no one can argue with the Karma, so talk as long as you want Ronde!

you couldn't be more wrong about the "jungle karma" TBT

The fake emails are alright, possibly the only entertaining thing about his show. The "takes' are horrific, filled with retarted insider lingo. We all have opinions so you're entitled TBT, I just can't stand his garbage.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 26, 2006, 03:30:22 PM

Don't forget the post interview comments by the clones:

"Epic interview, pimp in the box!!"

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

#13 : October 26, 2006, 03:45:31 PM

That was a WIIILD night, man...   ::)

tonyflash

Starter

#14 : October 26, 2006, 11:46:43 PM

You can always check out Sunday Night Football to see Ronde get his Golden Pea**CENSORED** Award. It was given to him after practice today.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ronde in the Jungle tomorrow. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools