Boards > Pirate's Cove

Congrats Josh Hamilton

(1/7) > >>

ronde bear:
SOrry wont go there Karen, Jon Gruden is an excellent coach

and if your talking about the Rays, I am for the most part a fan of the way the Rays are being managed at this point

ronde bear:
 He hit another one tonight. 4 HR in his first 24 ML ABs.

Ether:
Did he snort the foul lines afterwards?

Ironphist:
they have this little thing in pro ball called "making the loop".  there is no "chart" to date on Hamilton - trust me - his second trip through everyone's rotation will be much different.  he's making it on talent alone and if ever there was a sport where that just isn't enough - it's baseball.

when they find out he don't like it middle/out - that's the diet he'll get to eat from and he'll still have his 5 or 10 jacks come August only it will be accompanied by a .245 instead of .365.

keep this thread alive - said the guy that hit .410 his first 22 games of Double A and finished at .227...

karen anderson:
That is so childish, RJ. The man has worked very hard to get clean.

karen anderson:

--- Quote from: Gruden's Corner on April 19, 2007, 12:51:31 AM ---
--- Quote from: Ether on April 18, 2007, 08:24:20 PM ---Did he snort the foul lines afterwards?

--- End quote ---

Yea that jokewas old the first 3 times you said it yesterday, maybe you find a new way to bash a former player who has hurt no one but himself with his actions?

Jeez, seriously, how can anyoen take you seriously when you have so much blind hate for former player sand blind love for current ones?

--- End quote ---
Don't forget blind love & obeisance to the front office.

rayfsc07:

--- Quote from: Ether on April 18, 2007, 08:24:20 PM ---Did he snort the foul lines afterwards?

--- End quote ---

If you don't want to talk about Josh Hamilton, why come into a thread clearly marked so?

TOP SECRET:

--- End quote ---
That was messed up man... whether or not it was a mistake the rays made to leave him unprotected you have to respect the guy and how far he has become...

karen anderson:
No, if you are off the Rays, you are dead to RJ.

dmxatf23:
I thought it was pretty funny myself...

-chris

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version