Boards > Pirate's Cove

World's Largest Dog!

(1/2) > >>

mjs020294:
That isn't even an English Mastiff.  You would have thought the moron that circulated the picture would at least get the breed right.   ::)

BP1:
You can tell the pic is a fake. lol

CadillacPower24_2006:
Hercules was recently awarded the honourable distinction of Worlds Biggest Dog by Guinness World Records. Hercules is an English Mastiff And has a 38 inch neck and weighs 282 pounds.

With "paws the size of softballs" (reports the Boston Herald), the Three-year-old monster is far larger and heavier than his breed's Standard 200lb. Limit. Hercules owner Mr. Flynn says that Hercules
Weight is natural and not induced by a bizarre diet:

"I fed him  normal food and he just grew".... And grew. And grew. And grew.

Buc Wylde:
  :o  damn... and I thought I had trouble with my 80lb yellow lab eating a lot
That has to cost $25 a day to feed that monster!

Boid Fink:
Are there any more pics of that ....thing?

I had to literally look to see if the pic was doctored!  That is AWESOME!  I wish I owned that dog!  I mean, my family is allergic (for the most part), but a monster like that would be such a cool thing to own!

MrFreakinMiyagi:
Now, where's the picture of the dog eating that horse?

Boid Fink:
Can you imagine the dumps that thing must take?!?!

OMG!!!

On second thought, I just wished someone I knew owned the animal.  I could go visit on the regular!  That dog is awesome though!

Dango727:
It's a hoax. Well, at least that picture is.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/hercules.asp

CadillacPower24_2006:
i thought it might be doctored, but its a good job

i have a great dane now and shes a handful but i still wish i could have a dog that large, could you imagine the looks you would get, you could have every street corner to yourself.....

JavaBuc:
When I read the thread title, I thought I was going to see this...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version