Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Alec Baldwin goes on rant against 11 yr old daughter « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#45 : April 21, 2007, 10:06:13 PM

Well, since I can't believe I'm actually having this discussion in this country in 2007, feel free to stop explaining to me.

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#46 : April 21, 2007, 10:56:24 PM

fight fight fight!!! lol!

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#47 : April 21, 2007, 11:08:43 PM

Well, since I can't believe I'm actually having this discussion in this country in 2007, feel free to stop explaining to me.

Yea because in 2007 there is a proven way for disciplining our kids and you know exactly what it is. That's why they're so well behaved across the board these days and not running amuck huh.  ::) Sorry if I don't come from such a prestine family as yours who never raised there voice or spanked thier children. In 2007, the same thing that worked in 1960 still works today. Control your kids through spinefull discipline and not cowardly retreat. Especially from those limp wrists who oppose your right to do so.

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The

#48 : April 21, 2007, 11:44:07 PM

When I see out of control kids and I'm with my boys, I make them watch. I ask them questions like, How does that sound to you? and, Do you think that is nice? They always say the same thing. No it's not nice, they must not know Beltman.

I have 4 and 5 year old boys. They know Daddy doesn't play games when it comes to crying, whining, and acting up for no reasons.

Man, i thought i was the only one left. Too many parents make the mistake today of trying to be their kids' buddy instead of their parent and as a result of that, too many kids don't have consequences for their actions.

When I went thru my custody battle, the judge asked me if i spanked my kids and my response was "yes, they get the same discipline that i got when I was their age and i think i turned out ok. There is a vast difference between spanking and abuse and that time-out thing just doesn't fly with me."   Her honor was quite impressed.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#49 : April 22, 2007, 12:52:00 AM

Who hits kids with belts nowadays? Spankings I can see, but with a belt?

What a jerk.

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#50 : April 22, 2007, 03:00:56 AM

What an arsehole.

Once again my boys know when I say Beltman it means spanking. They have never been spanked with a belt because there much too young. But you better believe in years to come, I will never refrain from using a belt if I must. They will get the same discipline I recieved as a child.

When they need a spanking sometimes I tell them that Beltman is coming and they know they better straighten up. It is a tool a parent must use to garner fear and respect at a young age. I don't see eye to eye with someone who would suggest a different way of discipline. Non physical punishment doesn't hold any wieght with me. Never has, never will. If at age 11 or 12 my sons do something they know is wrong, like smoking or disrespecting Mommy, I wouldn't hesitate to whip his butt with a belt. Because I can.

I gaurantee my boys will respect me as thier father first and thier buddy second.

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The

MBF

Hall of Famer

#51 : April 22, 2007, 03:05:07 AM

What an arsehole.

Once again my boys know when I say Beltman it means spanking. They have never been spanked with a belt because there much too young. But you better believe in years to come, I will never refrain from using a belt if I must. They will get the same discipline I recieved as a child.

When they need a spanking sometimes I tell them that Beltman is coming and they know they better straighten up. It is a tool a parent must use to garner fear and respect at a young age. I don't see eye to eye with someone who would suggest a different way of discipline. Non physical punishment doesn't hold any wieght with me. Never has, never will. If at age 11 or 12 my sons do something they know is wrong, like smoking or disrespecting Mommy, I wouldn't hesitate to whip his butt with a belt. Because I can.

I gaurantee my boys will respect me as thier father first and thier buddy second.
Umm, I'm pretty sure they're more likely to rebel if you keep treating them like this. I sure as hell wouldn't respect someone calling themselves "BELTMAN" and beating me with a belt.

#52 : April 22, 2007, 03:05:42 AM

I grab child by collar, and CRUSH THEM.

#53 : April 22, 2007, 03:25:10 AM

I grab child by collar, and CRUSH THEM.

lol

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#54 : April 22, 2007, 05:26:51 AM

What an arsehole.

Why are you here when you were suspended the other day. What a fine outstanding exampl of a father you are.

#55 : April 22, 2007, 05:30:40 AM

I've got your back, Bucjam.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#56 : April 22, 2007, 05:31:44 AM

He will use his belt on yours.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#57 : April 22, 2007, 05:32:11 AM

So you endorse beating kids with belts?

Tsk tsk...

#58 : April 22, 2007, 05:47:05 AM

He will use his belt on yours.

Nobody is putting their hands on mine but me. Fortunately, i have laid the proper foundation with them so i don't have disrespectful lil malcontents.

Often times i observe the behavior of some kids.... the parents are the ones that need a belt on their butts.

#59 : April 22, 2007, 05:48:28 AM

Kinky.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Alec Baldwin goes on rant against 11 yr old daughter « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools