Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Alec Baldwin goes on rant against 11 yr old daughter « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#30 : April 21, 2007, 05:20:45 AM

I WISH it was  a drunken rant...it would be that much better.... oh, and if he called his daughter a whore like her mother....now that would be GRRRREAT.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#31 : April 21, 2007, 05:26:08 AM

I WISH it was a drunken rant...it would be that much better.... oh, and if he called his daughter a whore like her mother....now that would be GRRRREAT.

I've never liked Baldwin. He just has that attitude that just comes off as dry and hateful. He's like that in his movies and in real life.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#32 : April 21, 2007, 10:43:29 AM

I understand his frustration.  Maybe his kid is a nasty little kid.  Maybe she needs discipline.

BUt he needs to get a grip.

Nothing right about any of this.

It is dysfuntion being released for our "pleasure".  And the mother is truly a scuzz ball for creating a situation that her own daughter now has to answer to.  Over.  And over.  And over.  Again.  And.  Again.

Sounds like they need Doc Phil, 5 shots, a package of M and M's, and some Common Sense books.

#33 : April 21, 2007, 11:17:52 AM

and a blunt...hand rolled by Michael Vick......Baldwin is an idiot!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#34 : April 21, 2007, 11:21:12 AM

You must always remain civil for the sake of your children. Period.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#35 : April 21, 2007, 01:20:52 PM

I WISH it was a drunken rant...it would be that much better.... oh, and if he called his daughter a whore like her mother....now that would be GRRRREAT.

As someone without children, I can't help to laugh when listening to his rant.  Sure it makes me a bad person - I admit it -

I can imagine that this daddy's little girl  has had a silver-spoon life, unlimted credit cards, probably goes to top schools, and is in line to be a spoiled teenager ala Paris Hilton. 

BTW, Paris Hilton probably could have used a few tough love talks in her lifetime.

I'll have to watch SNL this weekend to see what kind of sketch they'll make out of this one.

Too funny.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#36 : April 21, 2007, 01:22:52 PM

http://thetravisty.com/Saturday_Night_Live/wmv/Schweaty_Balls_(Alec_Baldwin).htm

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#37 : April 21, 2007, 01:59:29 PM

As the parent of two teenagers, I can't imagine my husband ever talking to our kids like that.  It made me nauseous just hearing his venomous, threatening tone.  I have a feeling the kid may have released that to the press herself so she doesn't have to see Alec as often.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#38 : April 21, 2007, 04:17:35 PM

I guess Im mostly on my own in thinking this was wrong. I just dont think you should be calling your 11-year old kid a "thoughtless little pig" because of a missed phone call. Baldwin is way out of line no matter how you want to cut it.
I understand he is having problems with Kim. But he needs to leave the kid out of it.

Some on TV have said this rant could jeopardize his custody rights. I mean listen to that rant. He sounds insane.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#39 : April 21, 2007, 04:33:19 PM

I chuckled when I heard him call her a rude little pig.

coolhandluke

Starter

#40 : April 21, 2007, 04:46:02 PM

I have heard the real Text.. they cleaned it up..

What Alec Baldwin really said and called his daughter was a Nappy Headed Ho rude Pig..

MBF

Hall of Famer

#41 : April 21, 2007, 05:52:58 PM

Who the hell names a kid Ireland?

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#42 : April 21, 2007, 09:34:00 PM

When I see out of control kids and I'm with my boys, I make them watch. I ask them questions like, How does that sound to you? and, Do you think that is nice? They always say the same thing. No it's not nice, they must not know Beltman.

I have 4 and 5 year old boys. They know Daddy doesn't play games when it comes to crying, whining, and acting up for no reasons.

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#43 : April 21, 2007, 09:35:30 PM

I'm sorry if I insulted you, but you insulted me first with the control of my pre schoolers line.

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#44 : April 21, 2007, 09:41:58 PM

To be perfectly clear, I can't believe I'm expaining myself to you two...

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Alec Baldwin goes on rant against 11 yr old daughter « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools