Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Calling All Prankster Gurus « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

: April 27, 2007, 06:04:25 PM

A friend of mine sent me an email with embedded code a few years ago. When I tried the view the email it took over my PC and displayed a full screen picture of a man getting a BJ from a large Carp. :o

I crapped myself because my monitor was viewable by anyone going to the restrooms or coffee machines. I had to power down the PC an monitor to get rid of it.

I did something similar to a guy in the office years ago.   He had left his entire c drive shared in the network for some reason, so I copied an exe similar to that one onto his computer and edited his bootup ini file to run that exe the next time he started up his computer.    The next day, he started up his computer and didn't say a word to anyone else first, but ran directly to the president of the entire company screaming and panicking that we had a virus in our network.   

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#1 : April 26, 2007, 10:24:45 PM

Alright, so I have a few co-workers who enjoy pranking me. I'm a gullible laid back kinda guy so people read me always as an easy target to be pranked on. Enough is Enough I say!!!  I need help.  Anyone here good at making pranks? I work in an office environment if this helps. I'm not creative enough to come up with good pranks so Buc fans...

suggestions?????????  [banghead]

#2 : April 26, 2007, 10:29:57 PM

Take a screenshot of their desktop. Set it as the wallpaper. Hide their icons.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#3 : April 26, 2007, 10:32:21 PM

Put his stapler in jello.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#4 : April 26, 2007, 10:32:55 PM

Put his stapler in jello.

believe me I am taking notes from JIMBO.

Thanks

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#5 : April 26, 2007, 10:33:14 PM

How do you do that???????? that sounds awesome!!!!!

#6 : April 26, 2007, 10:33:38 PM

Load the full seventeen minute version of "Ina-Godda-Davida" on their PC. Set it as Windows start-up music. Link their start-up file to a shutdown routine.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#7 : April 26, 2007, 10:35:51 PM

how do I do all your saying dude?

#8 : April 26, 2007, 10:40:59 PM

How do you do that???????? that sounds awesome!!!!!

Hit the 'Print Screen' key. Run Microsoft Paint (Start, Run, mspaint), hit edit, then paste. Save it, then open it with 'Windows Picture and Fax Viewer' (just double click it), right click and 'Set as Desktop Background'. Right click on the desktop and go to 'Arrange Icons By' and uncheck 'Show Desktop Icons'.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#9 : April 26, 2007, 10:44:53 PM

OH THIS IS GOOD!!!!!!!!  Thanks ILLUMINATOR!!!

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#10 : April 26, 2007, 10:48:11 PM

where is the print screen key?

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#11 : April 26, 2007, 10:49:41 PM

To do stuff on their PC you need access.  I am not sure where you work but in our office leaving your PC unlocked is a dismissible offense.

Rocket – A nice easy one:  collect all the cuttings from the office hole punch(s), and then put them in their draw.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#12 : April 26, 2007, 10:51:00 PM

MJS- LMAO!!! Good One!!!!

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#13 : April 26, 2007, 11:02:38 PM

I figured it out Illuminator.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#14 : April 26, 2007, 11:04:35 PM

Rocket, you are bad!
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Calling All Prankster Gurus « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools