Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Calling All Prankster Gurus « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 26, 2007, 11:10:15 PM

MJS- LMAO!!! Good One!!!!

The hole-punch thing is cool because you can never get rid of them all.  We made the mistake of giving a neighbor our house key when we went on Honeymoon.  Our “friends” put confetti in all our draws and clothes pockets while we were away.  We were finding the stuff three years later when we moved out.   [banghead]

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#16 : April 26, 2007, 11:15:46 PM

Rocket, you are bad!

LMAO!!! I try at least. ;)

abucsfan

Starter

#17 : April 27, 2007, 08:31:30 AM

Best one I've seen is when we had this egomaniac as VP of Human Resources.  The most macho type of all.  Four of us chipped in and gifted him to a subscription to a gay magazine.  Of course we had it delivered to the office.  Quite an experience.

BucsFan1976

Practice Squad
#18 : April 27, 2007, 09:12:04 AM

http://www.spymall.com/catalog/revenge.htm

Lots of pranks here......

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#19 : April 27, 2007, 09:25:16 AM

just a couple....

KY jelly on the earpiece of his phone
decorate his area in Britney Spears stuff and pink frilly crap
fart spray
rotate the desktop 180 degrees
change the mouse settings to "left handed"
loosen the arm rest on his chair so it falls off when he leans on it
take the wheels off the chair
shorten the mouse cord and zip tie it in place

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#20 : April 27, 2007, 09:28:50 AM

Take a dump on his desk

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#21 : April 27, 2007, 09:30:01 AM

Take a dump on his desk

:o

We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#22 : April 27, 2007, 09:33:04 AM

I'm glad I don't work with most of you guys! :o

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#23 : April 27, 2007, 09:50:14 AM

I'm glad I don't work with most of you guys! :o

Unfortunately I'm out of work at the moment  :(
Anyone know of IT needs in the Orlando area?
Net Admin
Sys Admin

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#24 : April 27, 2007, 09:55:29 AM

Take a dump on his desk

There's no such thing as a good prank that doesn't involve poop. ;)

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#25 : April 27, 2007, 10:32:32 AM

Take a dump on his desk

While this is true, I have just never seen actual poop on a person's desk before.
Once you get past the smell, I'm sure it would funny as hell  ;D

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#26 : April 27, 2007, 10:43:49 AM

Take a dump on his desk

While this is true, I have just never seen actual poop on a person's desk before.
Once you get past the smell, I'm sure it would funny as hell ;D
To be truthful........ I have never pooped on anyone's desk.
I have a friend who once pooped in a hat (Nike beanie) out at ginnie springs once while camping. They left the hat out in the middle of the road. They then hid in the bushes and watched. Since it was a nice beanie, it peaked the interest of a few of the dirtballs who came upon it. Unfortunately, nobody actually put the hat on his/her head. Apparently it was a lot of poop, and was pretty noticable after any inspection whatsoever. I guess one girl grabbed it, and flung it under her arm like a newspaper. She ended up with a poopy armpit.

There are a couple of weird fruits that look like dog crap. You can find them at bosnian food markets. Many of the people on the prduction floor of the company where I work are eastern Euro, and I have used some of their poopy looking products for office pranks. Obviously, not as good as the real thing, but I don't have the balls to crap on someone's desk.

Well, I haven't grown the balls to do it yet rather ;)

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#27 : April 27, 2007, 11:01:23 AM

poopie armpit
LOL LOL

I've done the flaming poopie paper bag thing. It's hilarious watching someone stomp it out, thats for sure :D

gruber

Pro Bowler

#28 : April 27, 2007, 11:10:44 AM

Sleep with his wife.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#29 : April 27, 2007, 11:12:34 AM

Sleep with his wife.
LOL

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Calling All Prankster Gurus « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools