Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Run & Rush! « previous next »
Page: 1

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
: October 29, 2006, 02:51:07 PM

We have got to stick to running the ball and rushing Eli to win this game.  I am so tired of the thousands of offensive shifts that fool nobody!  Gruden needs to change HIS offense to Grads strengths and the guy will do fine.  Why not try running the option with this guy some?  Also, The last time I checked, a no huddle or huury up offense does wonders against a strong defense like the Giants have.  GO BUCS!!!!!!!!

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 29, 2006, 02:56:55 PM

why would we stick to unning?  This is one of the stupidest posts, no offense.  We didnt move the ball until we started throwing?  Grudens offense IS based around Bruce's strength.  Get a clue

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 29, 2006, 03:00:22 PM

Awesome post ICIT!  Get your head out of the coaches butt and try to be a realist.  Put pressure on Eli and run the ball! 

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 29, 2006, 03:06:26 PM

Awesome post ICIT! Get your head out of the coaches butt and try to be a realist. Put pressure on Eli and run the ball!
You are truely ignorant.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

#4 : October 29, 2006, 03:10:02 PM

I agree with The Guru. Averaging .8 yards per carry, if we run the ball 30 times we could have 24 yards. Fire Gruden and hire The Guru!

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 29, 2006, 03:14:30 PM

I agree with The Guru. Averaging .8 yards per carry, if we run the ball 30 times we could have 24 yards. Fire Gruden and hire The Guru!

to quote the guiness comericials...

BRILLIANT!!!!

#6 : October 29, 2006, 03:17:12 PM

Ah c'mon, ICIT, it's been hours since anyway started a "I'm a better playcaller than gurden [sic]" thread, something this board is sorely in need of.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 29, 2006, 04:04:05 PM

ILLUMINATOR & ICIT, Humble yourselves and at least admit that Gruden is at the very least struggling this year!  You two are like the bad guys in the movies; you would rather die thinking you are right, than admitting you at least might be wrong.

#8 : October 29, 2006, 04:08:30 PM

I'll admit one thing; you're a dim bulb. You just cannot grasp cause and effect. You're foolish enough to believe that if we run the ball a certain number of times we will magically win, never seeing the fact that we run the ball when the run is working. When it isn't working, sticking with something that isn't working isn't going to suddenly make it start working.

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 29, 2006, 04:43:35 PM

You have to be balanced though................even the Rams back in the days (greatest show...) ran the ball
to keep the D from sitting back in their zones. The Gaints were expecting a pass every play.

I'll admit one thing; you're a dim bulb. You just cannot grasp cause and effect. You're foolish enough to believe that if we run the ball a certain number of times we will magically win, never seeing the fact that we run the ball when the run is working. When it isn't working, sticking with something that isn't working isn't going to suddenly make it start working.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Run & Rush! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools