Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Grads and out outlook... « previous next »
Page: 1

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

« : October 29, 2006, 04:18:04 PM »

What is the deal with McCown? We need to get a look at him, IMHO. Grads is young, but he has zero shot on the field as a front line starter, he simply cannot get it done out there. The more I think about this organization the more ill I feel. I mean Clayton, what the heck is this guys problem (1st round pick) Ruud, can't beat out Quarles (why us a R2 pick on a LB when you have a guy like quarles and your DT's suck, Wyms you are playing well). I was excited about this season but being realistic here, we have caddy, joseph, I'll give you trueblood, Alex Smith (who never plays for some reason  ???), Stovall (we haven't seen yet), and that is it, maybe Will Smith, maybe. We have zero youthful talent on defense that can be seen, zilch. Ruud, yeah right, simms was going to be the next steve young. Remember this offseason??? I'm starting to feel we have made some bad evaluations on the personnel side as well as the coaching.

I am down and out on the entire team. We have depth at LB but no viable option (realistically) Ruud has potiential outside of that its a trainwreck (winborn will be gone next year and just got active today). Our Corners are ancient and Kelly will hopefully be dealt or just not signed and let go. Bolden is old as dirt, Barber is solid as always. All we have is Alan Zematius in the pen, who we got in the 4th/5th, can't remember, that is it. Jermaine Phillips is pitiful, Allen shows potiential. Our defensive line is a mess. Its a must we get rid of Simeon Rice. He still produces, I like the player but this team needs to be completely revamped, we need the draft picks, make the trade on draft day.

What has happened is that over the past years we have lost 4 1st Round picks (2 keyshawn/ 2 Gruden), we have lost 2 2nd rounders (Gruden deal) So that is 6 players that are counted on to be impact players on your team, 6, maybe a couple probowlers (maybe). We will hopefully get this straight but we need a viable option at QB, DL, LB, WR, and we need it badly. Its just a mess of a team-org right now. The players aren't playing, the coaches aren't getting it down, the players we count on an drafted jus taren't showing up and we need production (clayton). Complete mess, we should be 0-7 which is an absolute joke........

Baghead #2

« #1 : October 29, 2006, 04:20:05 PM »

Grads can't get it done? Is that why he has 2 more wins than Simms? Grads tried out there, Galloway and Clayton played like shlt.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

« #2 : October 29, 2006, 04:22:46 PM »

Well clayton and joey tried too, how about that???

Grads played awful, Clayton and Galloway played awful

Seriously, Grads had zero shot, the dude went 7-30 or some sh*t, gimmie a break, quit drinking the Kool-aid

Baghead #2

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
« #3 : October 29, 2006, 04:24:49 PM »

Grads can't get it done? Is that why he has 2 more wins than Simms? Grads tried out there, Galloway and Clayton played like shlt.

That is ridiculous logic.  Simms can't get it done either.  There were a few drops yes, but that doesn't mast that Grds was still pretty bad.

magicfan39126

Pro Bowler

« #4 : October 29, 2006, 04:26:21 PM »

Well clayton and joey tried too, how about that???

Grads played awful, Clayton and Galloway played awful

Seriously, Grads had zero shot, the dude went 7-30 or some sh*t, gimmie a break, quit drinking the Kool-aid

The guys a rookie you ass clown. Look at Vice Young or Matt Lienart's stats. You anti-Bruce people are starting to get under my skin.

« #5 : October 29, 2006, 04:26:45 PM »

That is ridiculous logic. Simms can't get it done either. There were a few drops yes, but that doesn't mast that Grds was still pretty bad.
Grads was bad I agree, but his receivers didn't help his cause. And he isn't single handedly losing us games like Simms.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
« #6 : October 29, 2006, 04:28:38 PM »

That's true, but all that shows is that none of our QB's are any good.
That is ridiculous logic. Simms can't get it done either. There were a few drops yes, but that doesn't mast that Grds was still pretty bad.
Grads was bad I agree, but his receivers didn't help his cause. And he isn't single handedly losing us games like Simms.

simms22

Second String

« #7 : October 29, 2006, 04:31:05 PM »

both were bad period. Grads had some really bad throws and reads and galloway and clayton played like crap too.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

« #8 : October 29, 2006, 04:35:18 PM »

All in all its a mess, we have zero at the QB position, we have a 1st round WR that cannot elevate his game, galloway is 50 years old. Its a mess boys, a full blown mess. I hope they pay Bruce well because turning this around is going to be a doozie!

Baghead #2

vipmark

Starter
« #9 : October 29, 2006, 04:51:25 PM »

Grads has played well enough to win every game he has played in.  It's up to you Cville but maybe you could cut the rookie some slack, at least till he has lived in Tampa for more than 6 months.
  Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Grads and out outlook... « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools