Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dropped balls « previous next »
Page: 1

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

: October 29, 2006, 04:11:54 PM

Given Gradkowski had poor accuracy (which may have had something to do with the wind) on the few throws he makes well down the field Galloway and Clayton can't make a catch.

No excuses.

captaindabblin

Second String

#1 : October 29, 2006, 10:18:14 PM

I'd say there were more balls that hit our receivers in the hands and were dropped than there were inaccurate throws...
    I learned one thing today; Pittman actually does have the best hands on the Bucs...
    And to think during the pre-season we were wondering which receivers we should keep, as everyone in camp was looking so good...
    A flat out embarrassing game for our wide receivers today...

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 29, 2006, 09:05:28 PM

The wind was definitely a factor. Manning, in the same conditions with the NFL's top rusher in his backfield, went 16 of 31 for 154.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 29, 2006, 09:06:16 PM

Gradkowski hasnt cost us any games, that alone tells you a 6TH ROUND ROOKIE who is as raw as they come is on the right track.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 29, 2006, 10:19:38 PM

wind was a big factor for both teams in dropping balls today.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 29, 2006, 10:20:42 PM

wind was a big factor for both teams in dropping balls today.

What are you saying? the wind blew Galloway's and Clayton's hands off the ball.  ???

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 29, 2006, 10:28:46 PM

Catching the ball in the NFL is one thing by itself, catching it with the wind turning is a even more difficult thing.  they actually seemed to me just to give up out of frustration a few balls today.  Whether the frustration was to learn a new QB, wind, or a combination, it made a difference.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dropped balls « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools