Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official Trade Michael Clayton Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

« #15 : October 29, 2006, 06:20:13 PM »

I wont create a whole thread but about it, but consider my post to be the "official trade sambond to another board" post.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

Samari28

Hall of Famer
« #16 : October 29, 2006, 06:23:07 PM »

Yeah and our so called best WR dropped a couple of easy passes so lets rip Michael Clayton for dropping ONE ball and fumbling on a play that they defensive guy made a great hit on.  When is the last time you saw Joey block - bet it will also be the first.  This is not Clayton's fault - hell he probably doesn't even expect to get the ball as Bruce is always looking to Joey.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

« #17 : October 29, 2006, 06:36:43 PM »

The Official Trade Michael Clayton Thread

What for a couple of SB tickets.  ???

gone

Hall of Famer
« #18 : October 29, 2006, 07:01:59 PM »

Yeah and our so called best WR dropped a couple of easy passes so lets rip Michael Clayton for dropping ONE ball and fumbling on a play that they defensive guy made a great hit on.  When is the last time you saw Joey block - bet it will also be the first.  This is not Clayton's fault - hell he probably doesn't even expect to get the ball as Bruce is always looking to Joey.
Clayton was the #1 when we got joey.  He then proceeded to suck, so Joey became #1.  Perhaps Bruce (like simms) looks elsewhere because M80 just can't get open?  I have to admit I had a bit of hope for Clay that Simms wasn't going to him much because he had a great rapport with Joey.  Now that Bruce doesn't got to him alot either says a lot about clay...

« #19 : October 29, 2006, 07:03:41 PM »

Yeah and our so called best WR dropped a couple of easy passes so lets rip Michael Clayton for dropping ONE ball and fumbling on a play that they defensive guy made a great hit on. When is the last time you saw Joey block - bet it will also be the first. This is not Clayton's fault - hell he probably doesn't even expect to get the ball as Bruce is always looking to Joey.
Clayton was the #1 when we got joey. He then proceeded to suck, so Joey became #1. Perhaps Bruce (like simms) looks elsewhere because M80 just can't get open? I have to admit I had a bit of hope for Clay that Simms wasn't going to him much because he had a great rapport with Joey. Now that Bruce doesn't got to him alot either says a lot about clay...
didn't Joey take over when Clayton was hurt....so your 'Clayton sucking' theory is thrown the hell out the window.

« #20 : October 29, 2006, 08:34:26 PM »

More ridiculous knee-jerk reactions to a loss.

SCBUCFAN

Pro Bowler

« #21 : October 29, 2006, 08:47:12 PM »

Boy sambond you seem to have a really short term memory.  What did you think of Clayton after the Bengals game? 

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

« #22 : October 29, 2006, 08:47:41 PM »

Boy sambond you seem to have a really short term memory. What did you think of Clayton after the Bengals game?
he wasnt a bucs fan back then.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

Samari28

Hall of Famer
« #23 : October 29, 2006, 09:21:30 PM »

Joey took over when Clayton was hurt - everybody makes mistakes as Cadillac and Bruce fumbled the pitch today, Becht had a stupid pass interference call and everybody's boy Ronde got schooled all day today as just goes to show BK is our best corner on this team - Ronde is just put in the position of being able to make more plays playing the slot.  Ronde looked hesitant at times.  Why don't we throw the ball to Alex Smith more?

Huey Freeman

Starter
« #24 : October 29, 2006, 10:09:06 PM »

You're right "inchuckywetrust", I just starting being a bucs fan last week.  That's why I have those memories of our great Bucs Offenses of the past.  Oh, wait... 

Hate all you want, but you cant argue with a lack of production.  If you are a football fan, not just a Bucs fan, but a football fan, and you see Clayton crawl off the line and into his routes and think that's good, then you need to watch film of some other productive WRs from around the league.  Are you confusing loyalty with sensibility?  If Clayton has another 40 catch, 2 TD season next year, are you still going to jump to his defense and blame everything but Clayton? 

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

« #25 : October 29, 2006, 10:11:52 PM »

When did I blame everything but Clayton.  We were outmatched today.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« #26 : October 29, 2006, 11:35:49 PM »

I'm sticking with M80. He'll be great...soon.

Yes he will probably find his form in his contract year.....and you know that is the truth.

That does seem to be the case alot in the NFL.      However, if that happens, then he's a gutless piece of crap and I don't want him back anyway.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

« #27 : October 29, 2006, 11:32:29 PM »

Yes he will probably find his form in his contract year.....and you know that is the truth.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

« #28 : October 29, 2006, 11:31:21 PM »

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #29 : October 29, 2006, 11:05:25 PM »

Clayton will be fine.
  Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official Trade Michael Clayton Thread « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools