Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anyone know what free agent Quarterbacks are on the market in 07"" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

: October 29, 2006, 04:41:08 PM

If anyone has a list of that group it would be most helpful... ???

I would love Matt Schaub, but would Atlanta make that trade within the division??

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

#1 : October 29, 2006, 05:40:12 PM

I posted the list a few weeks ago

Seneca Wallace
Schaub
King
Ramsey

and a load of bums.....for one, they wouldn't have to trade as he's an UFA, next I don't want Schuab.

gharen

Pro Bowler

#2 : October 29, 2006, 05:42:59 PM

No one better than Grads will be. You have to give him time to develop! Go back and look at Troy Aikmans rookie year.

BuccoJD

Starter

#3 : October 29, 2006, 05:44:52 PM

Bucs QBs in 07:

1) Simms
2) Gradkowski
3) McCown

...all of these QBs can perform with a solid O line and better play from the WRs.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 29, 2006, 05:46:27 PM

No one better than Grads will be. You have to give him time to develop! Go back and look at Troy Aikmans rookie year.

Troy Aikman was the #1 overall pick.  He had all the physical and mental tools.  There is a huge difference there.

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 29, 2006, 08:40:07 PM

Don't stick up for Gruden. We never consistantly tried to run.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 29, 2006, 08:40:42 PM

We never showed any ability to run.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#7 : October 29, 2006, 08:20:41 PM

Troy Aikman was the #1 overall pick. He had all the physical and mental tools. There is a huge difference there.
Bingo!  Besides, the Dallas organization has been consistant in putting great and good teams on the field for many years.

TbayBucs

Pro Bowler

#8 : October 29, 2006, 08:32:26 PM

If I had to guess; McCown will be starting in a few weeks and they will probably evaluate him to see if he will be the starting QB in 2007.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 29, 2006, 08:33:59 PM

If I had to guess; McCown will be starting in a few weeks and they will probably evaluate him to see if he will be the starting QB in 2007.

Gruden is fairly happy with Grads, that is obvious by their interactions on the sideline.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 29, 2006, 08:34:20 PM

wrong.  You can just tell jon is 100% behind bruce when you see them interact and Bruce has put us in position to win 3/4 of his starts, and even todays loss was nowhere near being his fault.  You will not see any one other than bruce line up under center for the bucs unless bruce gets hurt.  

ABuccs, why would we change our attack for Simms?  He sucks.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#11 : October 29, 2006, 08:34:30 PM

Probably the most accurate & intelligent post today (maybe).  I'll get back with ya in a few weeks. :D

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 29, 2006, 08:36:34 PM

If Gruden didnt like Grads then we wouldnt of passed so many times today.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 29, 2006, 08:39:02 PM

If Gruden didnt like Grads then we wouldnt of passed so many times today.
or if we could run the ball with any success at all, that may hav e had some bearing on the ammount of passes

SCBUCFAN

Pro Bowler

#14 : October 29, 2006, 08:43:59 PM

We never showed any ability to run.

How do you show ability to run when you barely get any carries?
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anyone know what free agent Quarterbacks are on the market in 07"" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools