Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anyone know what free agent Quarterbacks are on the market in 07"" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 29, 2006, 08:45:23 PM

how many 3 and outs did you want?  We should have ran more I am not disputing that I just dont think it would have worked.  We had one good drive in the first half and it was all thru the air, at that point call me stupid but I was ready to give up on the run just like Jon did.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 29, 2006, 08:47:25 PM

Anyone know what free agent Quarterbacks are on the market in 07

Chirs Simms. 

SCBUCFAN

Pro Bowler

#17 : October 29, 2006, 08:52:30 PM

how many 3 and outs did you want? We should have ran more I am not disputing that I just dont think it would have worked. We had one good drive in the first half and it was all thru the air, at that point call me stupid but I was ready to give up on the run just like Jon did.

I just don't see how with a rookie QB and 40 mile an hour winds you throw 49 times when you are down by 14 or less points for most of the game.  I understand it wasn't working early but giving the guy 8 carries is almost always going to lead to a loss.  The Giants have some great pass rushers and to put Grads back there 49 times just doesn't seem like great playcalling or putting your team in a position to win.  There are definitely others to blame for the lose but as a for the playcalling that is unacceptable. 

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 29, 2006, 08:54:10 PM

many ways to look at it.  If Clayton catches that TD, its a whole new ballgame.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

SCBUCFAN

Pro Bowler

#19 : October 29, 2006, 08:57:19 PM

many ways to look at it. If Clayton catches that TD, its a whole new ballgame.

I agree you could say the samething about the couple balls to Galloway.

#20 : October 29, 2006, 08:58:04 PM

many ways to look at it. If Clayton catches that TD, its a whole new ballgame.

I agree you could say the samething about the couple balls to Galloway.
hell, you can also look at that Caddy fumble

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#21 : October 29, 2006, 09:03:12 PM

WOW, I started this same thread like 2 weeks ago an 99% of people flamed me.

No one flamed Todd.

Looks like I was right....Grads is NOT the QB of the future here.

How's the crow taste?

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#22 : October 29, 2006, 09:04:59 PM

No one flamed Todd.

How's the crow taste?
you are way off.

#23 : October 29, 2006, 09:06:08 PM

No one flamed Todd.

How's the crow taste?
you are way off.
shut up WDE you weren't flamed, I put you in your place since your reason was flawed. And trust me if I weren't affraid of getting banned I would've said something else.

cwood24

Second String

#24 : October 30, 2006, 08:20:31 AM

kid has 1 bad game in 50mph winds and now he's **CENSORED**?  it was his 4th career start and he's 2-2. just my opinion of course but if you are going to point fingers, point it at the D.  they need a youth movement on that side of the ball in the offseason. 

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#25 : October 30, 2006, 08:26:24 AM

No one better than Grads will be. You have to give him time to develop! Go back and look at Troy Aikmans rookie year.

Troy Aikman? Are you kidding me...dude he will "never" amount to Troy Aikman or come close, period!

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#26 : October 30, 2006, 08:28:36 AM

Whatever we have to do...Draft TROY SMITH! He will be a star QB in this league!!!!!!

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#27 : October 30, 2006, 09:40:13 AM

Here are some FA's QB's available:

Akili Smith
Ryan Leaf
Jim Druckenmiller
Shaun King
Danny Wuerffel
Eric Zeier

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#28 : October 30, 2006, 09:44:18 AM

Whatever we have to do...Draft TROY SMITH! He will be a star QB in this league!!!!!!

Troy Smith's game is an exactly like Grads.  Sometimes I wonder what Bucs fans are thinking (if they are at all).

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#29 : October 30, 2006, 09:47:38 AM

This thread is crazy. Gradkowski is the future of this team. We hope.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anyone know what free agent Quarterbacks are on the market in 07"" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools