Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anyone know what free agent Quarterbacks are on the market in 07"" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#30 : October 30, 2006, 09:50:21 AM

This thread is crazy. Gradkowski is the future of this team. We hope.

Agreed...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#31 : October 30, 2006, 10:03:37 AM

Whatever we have to do...Draft TROY SMITH! He will be a star QB in this league!!!!!!

Troy Smith's game is an exactly like Grads. Sometimes I wonder what Bucs fans are thinking (if they are at all).

LMAO...I wonder the same thing. This kid plays the TOP schools in the country. How can you say that his game is exactly like Grads? That's really funny...

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 30, 2006, 11:05:08 AM

Whatever we have to do...Draft TROY SMITH! He will be a star QB in this league!!!!!!

Troy Smith's game is an exactly like Grads. Sometimes I wonder what Bucs fans are thinking (if they are at all).

LMAO...I wonder the same thing. This kid plays the TOP schools in the country. How can you say that his game is exactly like Grads? That's really funny...

Ben Roethlisberger, Byron Leftwich, Chad Pennington, etc all suck.

Whatever. 

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#33 : October 30, 2006, 11:13:58 AM

Whatever.

Ok they all suck as you say. They all played in Grad's conference...The MAC

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#34 : October 30, 2006, 11:14:56 AM

Whatever.

That was sarcasm on my part and that is the point.  They all played in the same conference and they all have turned out to be fine. 

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#35 : October 30, 2006, 11:20:04 AM

Actually for our sake, I hope you turn out to be right. I hope that he does pan out, we will see.

Whatever.

That was sarcasm on my part and that is the point. They all played in the same conference and they all have turned out to be fine.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#36 : October 30, 2006, 12:42:53 PM

There aren't many good options for 2007 FA QBs right now, but everyone knows that during the offseason there will be som cap casualties, etc.  Bledsoe, Brunell, Plummer, etc. might all be available.  Guys like Leftwich and Carr might be available via trade.  I think a guy like Carr could do well here.  But all that being said, we've got much bigger problems on this team than QB.

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#37 : October 30, 2006, 01:48:32 PM

i know its painful to lose, but lets not get out of control, Gradkwoski is a ROOKIE, we are going to suck, and its not even all his fault, Galloway and Clayton are the ones with some bigger issues, like not holding onto the ball

blame the coaching, WR, and Safety for our crap play this year

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anyone know what free agent Quarterbacks are on the market in 07"" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools