Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I KNEW IT « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

CSimms02

Rookie

: October 29, 2006, 04:52:55 PM

i knew gradkowski would suck...people got all happy cause he did good in ONE game but he is still a rookie and hes terrible!!! i dont care what anyone says but Simms can do a better job....lets just hope he comes back!

#1 : October 29, 2006, 04:53:23 PM

simms sucks.

Caveat Emperor

Pro Bowler

#2 : October 29, 2006, 04:54:04 PM

Someone's upset that they bought a $75 hanger warmer with #2 on it before the season...

gone

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 29, 2006, 04:54:24 PM

Nice troll thread

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 29, 2006, 04:55:16 PM

Neither one of them are any good.

simms22

Second String

#5 : October 29, 2006, 04:55:40 PM

simms sucks.
unfortunately grads wasnt that great himself.

#6 : October 29, 2006, 04:56:42 PM

i knew gradkowski would suck...people got all happy cause he did good in ONE game but he is still a rookie and hes terrible!!! i dont care what anyone says but Simms can do a better job....lets just hope he comes back!

Sorry, but this post is off the charts ignorant.....maybe you should let the loss wear off for 24 hours or so before posting.

No, wait a minute...ALL rookie QB's with 4 starts tear up the opposition on the road, especially ones with a great pass rush.

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 29, 2006, 04:57:57 PM

Chris! Your payday is still not comin in. Sorry dude. Nice try.

umguy1999

Practice Squad

#8 : October 29, 2006, 05:04:54 PM

This is my first reply on here and I have to say as much as I hated Simms I think he had way more upside, his arm and size alone are reasons to put him over Grad's IMO. There is a reason he went all the way to the 6th round, he lacks size, and arm strenth. He is a 6 foot version of Chad Pennington, with mobility. Gruden likes him, but I think its his attitude and personality that he likes more than his skill.
Grad's is the new version of Shaun King, King looked good in the begining but as Grad;s has been regress with each passing game because teams can prep for him. He was terrible today, and though he had not thrown any picks,  he has fumbled like 3 or 4 times, it seems whenever he takes a sack he lays the ball down, and there were more than a few that should have been picked off in the first 3 games. For some reason we only run a handful of 3 step drops now, oh and 2 or 3 were batted, not so sure we can put that all on Simms because Simms threw way more passes to WR's than Grad's who is content to dump the ball off half the time. Oh and I can throw a deep ball better than Grad's.

#9 : October 29, 2006, 05:07:25 PM

King only WISHES he could scramble like Grads.  King would have to lay off the Dunkin Donuts to get that quick.

umguy1999

Practice Squad

#10 : October 29, 2006, 05:20:19 PM

King only WISHES he could scramble like Grads. King would have to lay off the Dunkin Donuts to get that quick.

Actually King didn't have nearly the talent on Offense that Grad's has and in his first 5 games he had a 61% completion %age, 7 TD's and 4 picks for almost 900 yards. 83 QB rating. I think  that pretty much blows Grad's out of the water. He is not Vick, Manning and Brady can't run either, but I would take them over vick any day of the week. Grads is mobile, but not very strong the good part is he goes down so easily once he is touched he may get 15 yards with every sack.

Caveat Emperor

Pro Bowler

#11 : October 29, 2006, 05:22:20 PM

King had a lot of talent around him -- Warrick Dunn and an in-his-prime Mike Alstott lining up behind him every game.

Running games are a rookie QBs best friend.

Badabingnrt

Starter

#12 : October 29, 2006, 05:23:34 PM

Gradkowski>Simms

As bad as Gradkowski can be he still gives us a chance.  Grad's has played in more games then Simms, 1 to be exact, and he has thrown 3 more touchdowns, 6 less interceptions, and gives us a better chance to win then does Simms.

I wasn't really on Simms banwagon last year when we were winning soley on defense and running the ball.  We won the one game against Washington because of Simms.

gharen

Pro Bowler

#13 : October 29, 2006, 05:30:29 PM

If Simms had started today the final score would have been 31-3, because he would have thrown at least 2 picks and one probably returned for a TD.

BuccoJD

Starter

#14 : October 29, 2006, 05:32:41 PM

Gradkowski>Simms

As bad as Gradkowski can be he still gives us a chance.  Grad's has played in more games then Simms, 1 to be exact, and he has thrown 3 more touchdowns, 6 less interceptions, and gives us a better chance to win then does Simms.

I wasn't really on Simms banwagon last year when we were winning soley on defense and running the ball.  We won the one game against Washington because of Simms.

I'd love to see the stats of dropped INTs, but Grad has more than a few.

He doesn't make mistakes, but he can't dominate either.

Grad will NEVER have a game like Simms did vs. Washington

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I KNEW IT « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools