Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I KNEW IT « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

#15 : October 29, 2006, 05:33:38 PM

Gradkowski>Simms

As bad as Gradkowski can be he still gives us a chance. Grad's has played in more games then Simms, 1 to be exact, and he has thrown 3 more touchdowns, 6 less interceptions, and gives us a better chance to win then does Simms.

I wasn't really on Simms banwagon last year when we were winning soley on defense and running the ball. We won the one game against Washington because of Simms.

I'd love to see the stats of dropped INTs, but Grad has more than a few.

He doesn't make mistakes, but he can't dominate either.

Grad will NEVER have a game like Simms did vs. Washington
I like Chris, but let me say this as nicely as possible...who the hell are you, Nostradamus?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#16 : October 29, 2006, 05:36:05 PM

If Simms had started today the final score would have been 31-3, because he would have thrown at least 2 picks and one probably returned for a TD.
BRILLIANT!!! Are you psychic or just a Grad lover? Give Simms a different system & he'll be terriffic. Grads is boring as hell.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#17 : October 29, 2006, 05:37:14 PM

Gradkowski is nothing but a big question mark. He hasn't shown anything yet. 1 good game against the Saints and that's it. To say he is better than Simms is just stupid and ignorant. He may end up being better than Simms, but right now he hasn't shown us any signs that he can be.

umguy1999

Practice Squad

#18 : October 29, 2006, 05:37:22 PM

Well it's hard to domiate when you play it too safe and more accuracy (Grad's) seems to be accurate at passes in the 3-8 yard range.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#19 : October 29, 2006, 05:38:08 PM

Gradkowski>Simms

As bad as Gradkowski can be he still gives us a chance. Grad's has played in more games then Simms, 1 to be exact, and he has thrown 3 more touchdowns, 6 less interceptions, and gives us a better chance to win then does Simms.

I wasn't really on Simms banwagon last year when we were winning soley on defense and running the ball. We won the one game against Washington because of Simms.

I like Chris, but let me say this as nicely as possible...who the hell are you, Nostradamus?
He can't throw those last minute bombs to win a game. Take off the blinders & the vodka out of your koolade.

gone

Hall of Famer
#20 : October 29, 2006, 05:55:21 PM

Gradkowski is nothing but a big question mark. He hasn't shown anything yet. 1 good game against the Saints and that's it. To say he is better than Simms is just stupid and ignorant. He may end up being better than Simms, but right now he hasn't shown us any signs that he can be.
The signs are there if you're willing to see them.  Look at Chris' first 3 starts vs. Grads' first 3  or 4 vs 4.  Pretend they're booth rooks and ask who played better.  Then consider Simms was in his 3rd year...
Simms sucks.  He is BEHIND, well behind where he should be.  Even counting his suck-a$$ performance today Grads is at least where he should be, and maybe a little ahead...

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#21 : October 29, 2006, 05:56:42 PM

Better to be a question mark than a turnover machine with no poise aka chris simms

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#22 : October 29, 2006, 05:59:15 PM

Better to be a question mark than a turnover machine with no poise aka chris simms
You're trying to tell me Grads looked poised today? He flat out sucked today. He looked like a chicken with his head cut off. Happy feet, and he looked like he was a running fugitive and didn't know where to turn next. Throwing shovel passes to people who aren't even their with Wide open TE's down the field.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 29, 2006, 06:18:05 PM

You're trying to tell me Grads looked poised today? He flat out sucked today. He looked like a chicken with his head cut off. Happy feet, and he looked like he was a running fugutive and didn't know where to turn next. Throwing shovel passes to people who aren't even their with ide open TE's down the field.
The thing you fail to acknoweledge is that Gradkowski has been part of this org. for less than 6 months.  Simms had a bunch of camps and starts under his belt and was STILL making those mistakes.  You said to me today the offense isnt any better with Bruce under center.  Well the fact that it isnt any worse speaks volumes to how bad Simms sucked and that we need to keep Bruce under center.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

CSimms02

Rookie

#24 : October 29, 2006, 06:23:01 PM

have u people who are supporting grads seen how bad hes been playing??? a couple batted down balls and hes always overthrowing his recievers....if u ask me he is NO better then simms

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#25 : October 29, 2006, 06:27:49 PM

Football is a team sport.  Very few rookie in history have made a mediocre team a winner.  Bruce is playing with in his limits and experience.  We can't expect more. 

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#26 : October 29, 2006, 06:31:39 PM

How many games has Simms played in the NFL?

And Grads?

Wake up.

Obviously, to any thinking person, the jury is still out on whether Grads will prosper here.
But to be making any sort of judgement after 4 games is just ignorant.

#27 : October 29, 2006, 06:32:14 PM

Gradkowski>Simms

He can't throw those last minute bombs to win a game. Take off the blinders & the vodka out of your koolade.
yes those worked REALLY well for Chris this year, are you ....I'm not even going to give you a chance to report me (or not but just say it..) you don't need last minute bombs to win games, last time I checked did we win that Cincy game due to a bomb? Also HE CAN THROW IT or did you not watch when Galloway dropped two and Mike another? I suppose you were lighting the candles of your Chris Simms shrine...

#28 : October 29, 2006, 06:33:56 PM

If Simms had started today the final score would have been 31-3, because he would have thrown at least 2 picks and one probably returned for a TD.
BRILLIANT!!! Are you psychic or just a Grad lover? Give Simms a different system & he'll be terriffic. Grads is boring as hell.
to me Grads is more exciting than Simms, Grad can make plays with his feet or arm, Chris only with his arm. And again I'm going to ask you now, who the hell are you, Nostradamus? Can you see the future? I like Chris but I don't think it's a given he's going to be great in any offense, maybe he will maybe not but why don't you get the #### off of Grad's back considering he's done something Chris didn't do this year, win.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#29 : October 29, 2006, 06:35:40 PM

have u people who are supporting grads seen how bad hes been playing??? a couple batted down balls and hes always overthrowing his recievers....if u ask me he is NO better then simms

He is a rookie, six months out of college.  If he is still making mistakes after 4 years and 18 game I will call for his head.  ;)

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I KNEW IT « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools