Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I KNEW IT « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

#30 : October 29, 2006, 06:37:46 PM

have u people who are supporting grads seen how bad hes been playing??? a couple batted down balls and hes always overthrowing his recievers....if u ask me he is NO better then simms

He is a rookie, six months out of college. If he is still making mistakes after 4 years and 18 game I will call for his head. ;)
oh come on MJS we all know you just had a little run in with Phil years ago, and you just take it out on his family, I hear you put a hit out on Matt's head lol

#31 : October 29, 2006, 06:50:27 PM

Grads totally looks like a 100% ROOKIE right now with no signs of stardom or leadership for the future.  :(

Larry Brackins

Starter
#32 : October 29, 2006, 06:50:52 PM

Simms sucks too.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

#33 : October 29, 2006, 06:52:08 PM

Grads totally looks like a 100% ROOKIE right now with no signs of stardom or leadership for the future. :(
he is a 100% rookie, I'm sorry but the fact that he didn't quit and the fact that he's lead us to two wins shows some leadership. Who needs him to be a star? If he runs this offense that will come naturally, but we don't need a star to solidy the QB position, Brad Johnson wasn't, nor was Griese, we just need a caretaker, which Grads has done very nicely.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#34 : October 29, 2006, 06:56:22 PM

Since all of the excuses are he's a rookie' he's a rookie--how long are you willing to watch this crap & constant drivle before you're fed up. We just have to accept this horse crap because he's a (shh!) ROOKIE??

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#35 : October 29, 2006, 06:57:41 PM

simms sucks.

You have a pic of being on the gradkowski bandwagon, holy crap!!!! bruce gradkowski is an absolute joke..........

Baghead #2

#36 : October 29, 2006, 06:57:55 PM

Since all of the excuses are he's a rookie' he's a rookie--how long are you willing to watch this crap & constant drivle before you're fed up. We just have to accept this horse crap because he's a (shh!) ROOKIE??
how long were you willing to watch the Golden Child struggle?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#37 : October 29, 2006, 07:00:13 PM

If you were able to puy him in healthy behind the present line---all things being equal, I think Chris would be playing much better than Grads.

#38 : October 29, 2006, 07:02:54 PM

If you were able to puy him in healthy behind the present line---all things being equal, I think Chris would be playing much better than Grads.
you do realize JT and KW have played pretty equal, with JT being much better in the running game, you can't say 'but Chris had Mahan' because so does Bruce, and you have no proof that Chris would do better. Your just a Chris lover, admit it and move on and support Bruce, that or just move the hell on if / when Chris does okay?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#39 : October 29, 2006, 07:09:44 PM

Karen, you really are clueless. You think Simms would do better than Grads right now?
Really? How hard did you think to come up with that one?

That's not the question. The question is who is better for the long term of this team?
No answer at this time because no thinking football fan judges a rookie after 4
games.

How long will we put up with this? The rest of the season at least. How long did we
put up with Simms' struggles? And he wasn't even a rookie when he took over.

Wake up. It's not even worth posting on this topic any more because the
ignorant want to stay that way. Enjoy your bliss.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#40 : October 29, 2006, 07:10:56 PM

Karen, you really are clueless. You think Simms would do better than Grads right now?
Really? How hard did you think to come up with that one?

That's not the question. The question is who is better for the long term of this team?
No answer at this time because no thinking football fan judges a rookie after 4
games.

How long will we put up with this? The rest of the season at least. How long did we
put up with Simms' struggles? And he wasn't even a rookie when he took over.

Wake up. It's not even worth posting on this topic any more because the
ignorant want to stay that way. Enjoy your bliss.

What he said.

simms22

Second String

#41 : October 29, 2006, 07:18:51 PM

Its absolutely pointless to speculate on how simms would have done today because it is just that, speculation. Simms could go on to be a great qb, or suck, or be mediocre. Gradkowski could be out of the league in a couple of years, or be great, or mediocre, theres no way to know and to speculate is absolutely pointless.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#42 : October 29, 2006, 07:20:38 PM

Last time I checked I'm entitled to my opinion which is what everyone is voicing--there's no way to prove something that hasn't happened. But you are foolish if you think Grads has shown anything. The only thing I see now is a team in disarray & a HC with NO answers.

Warhorse

Second String

#43 : October 29, 2006, 07:21:33 PM

It seems to me the recievers dropping td passes had nothing to do with Gradkowski.

#44 : October 29, 2006, 07:39:22 PM

Last time I checked I'm entitled to my opinion which is what everyone is voicing--there's no way to prove something that hasn't happened. But you are foolish if you think Grads has shown anything. The only thing I see now is a team in disarray & a HC with NO answers.
he's shown the fact that in more games + pass attempts that he doesn't throw 7 INTs to 1 TD like your boy
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I KNEW IT « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools