Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Everyone Needs to CHILL OUT! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#45 : October 29, 2006, 08:16:50 PM

You are a rookie and don't want to get me started!! You picked the wrong person to screw with. I'm a fan SINCE I moved here when Doug Williams was QB. I've had season tix since 1995 & have been a fan thru thick & thin. I've worn Buc gear into the Vet & the Linc in Philly. You are excused & may be quiet now. And for your info, those of us who ARE true fans are entitled to criticize what we see as wrong. You are wrong if you think being a fan means you can't criticize. Just dumb.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#46 : October 29, 2006, 08:21:11 PM

You are a rookie and don't want to get me started!! You picked the wrong person to screw with. I'm a fan SINCE I moved here when Doug Williams was QB. I've had season tix since 1995 & have been a fan thru thick & thin. I've worn Buc gear into the Vet & the Linc in Philly. You are excused & may be quiet now. And for your info, those of us who ARE true fans are entitled to criticize what we see as wrong. You are wrong if you think being a fan means you can't criticize. Just dumb.
you can criticize but that doesnt mean your criticisms are anywhere near valid :D

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

#47 : October 29, 2006, 08:25:07 PM

you can criticize but that doesnt mean your criticisms are anywhere near valid :D
LMAO

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#48 : October 29, 2006, 08:28:10 PM

Valid or not may be your opinion, but still my right. This guy is saying you people don't have the right to criticize either. Fan=no criticism.

#49 : October 29, 2006, 08:34:27 PM

Valid or not may be your opinion, but still my right. This guy is saying you people don't have the right to criticize either. Fan=no criticism.
fan = educated criticism, hence the reason most Ray fans are dumbasses, they don't know #### about the system and think Huff was great....that's why I do what I do to get through the skulls of the mediocrity intelligent people....so basically the majority of America

Axxon

Pro Bowler
#50 : October 29, 2006, 08:53:16 PM

Ah, it's the old I've posted more than you defense. I'm still not sure why anyone actually thinks that matters but I guess it makes some feel superior or somehow more qualified to engage in a discussion but to me faulty logic and  wild flights of irrational outbursts certainly is much more of a  reason to discount someones opinion.

As far as trying to go that route though, I've been a fan since 4/24/1974. Do you know what that date is? Were you a fan then? You really should just shut up noob. See how stupid that sounds. Knew you would.

Funny how the people who like to belittle people are the ones who puff themselves up like you did. Note that I never said anything derogatory about you. I simply stated my opinion and even stated that in my opinion there's nothing wrong with being a bandwagoner which I assuredly believe you are.

Now, being an idiotic blowhard trying to impress people because you barely have the intelligence to click the post button over 1000 times; there's definitely something wrong with that.

Have a nice day.

Axxon

Pro Bowler
#51 : October 29, 2006, 09:08:49 PM

True fans **CENSORED**, they don't criticize. :D

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#52 : October 29, 2006, 09:14:01 PM

Whatever, but don't EVER call me a bandwagon fan!!

Warhorse

Second String

#53 : October 29, 2006, 09:15:35 PM

Sorry, but the WR's cost us a potential win.

Galloway dropped 2 on the fly in the red zone, and Clayton dropped one in the end zone.

The Giants are tough. You have to make those catches to put the team in a position to win.

Gradkowski didn't play great, but he made enough plays for us to win a close one.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#54 : October 29, 2006, 09:16:08 PM

And don't tell her to watch HGTV either.  

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#55 : October 29, 2006, 09:19:23 PM

EXACTLY!!!! Where did you get the jester smiley? Love it!

Axxon

Pro Bowler
#56 : October 29, 2006, 09:20:42 PM

I really didn't call you a bandwagon fan.  It may have seemed like I implied it but I really didn't or I'd have done like the other poster did and referred you to another team. I have friends who don't follow football and don't like other teams but when the Bucs are winning they get into it and watch games and root like heck for the Bucs. They'll even ask me how the team is doing and if it's good they'll show more interest. One guy even went to the sportsbar and watched the beginning of the playoff game last season but once we fell behind he left. That to me isn't a bandwagon fan it's a fan of winning football. I think there's a difference.

#57 : October 29, 2006, 09:21:56 PM

I really didn't call you a bandwagon fan.  It may have seemed like I implied it but I really didn't or I'd have done like the other poster did and referred you to another team. I have friends who don't follow football and don't like other teams but when the Bucs are winning they get into it and watch games and root like heck for the Bucs. They'll even ask me how the team is doing and if it's good they'll show more interest. One guy even went to the sportsbar and watched the beginning of the playoff game last season but once we fell behind he left. That to me isn't a bandwagon fan it's a fan of winning football. I think there's a difference.
oh I'm sort of a hot tempered smart ass though so much of what I said was from the complete idiocity of others posts....I usually don't mean harm (unless I specifically say like 'go chug on battery acid')

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#58 : October 29, 2006, 09:22:21 PM

EXACTLY!!!! Where did you get the jester smiley? Love it!

there are hundreds of free smileys here:

http://www.freewebstuff.be/smileys  

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Everyone Needs to CHILL OUT! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools