Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Good, Bad, and ugly « previous next »
Page: 1

gone

Hall of Famer
: October 29, 2006, 05:13:27 PM

All in all this game was closer than it looked.  What does that mean?  It means that 1 fumble and it would have been 7-3 in the 4th.  Minus another, who knows. 
Minus 2 consecutive Joey G drops it might have been 14-10 even with the fumble.  Minus M80 TD who knows.

But the simple fact of the matter is we looked like we never belonged on the same field.  We had that old Chris Simms deer-in-the-headlights look.  Grads' had almost no time all freakin day, and when he did either he blew it or his WR's did.  Caddy ran like crap.  I don't blame his completion numbers all on him given what the line played like, but he blew it almost every time he had a decent chance.  Playcalling sucked.  I don't blame Jon for going passing when you're netting about 0.6 ypc, but goddamit give it to alstott on 4&1,  don't get clever.

The oline was awful, by FAR their worst performance of the year.  They did nothing right, nothing, and I put a TON of that on Mahan gettin punked across the field.  Leave his A$$ in NY, I don't want him back.

Bench Joey, he's just going through the motions.  He's making no effort at all.  Sit him there until he decides to play again.  Yeah we lose our speed guy but it's not like he's done a damn thing since Simms went down.  Clayton is a bust --That's clear now.  Everyone had a bad game, but almost everyone else has had at least ONE good game this year.  Clayton hasn't had one in TWO YEARS.  Time to pull the plug.  He's 3rd reciever material, put Ike ahead of him.

D was good today, we focus on the negatives but barring a few plays they were on their game.  DB looked like he really is done.   Quarles looks like he's the best player on D, give him a youth potion please...
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Good, Bad, and ugly « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools