Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: GREAT CALL GENIUS!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
: October 29, 2006, 05:35:11 PM

the play calling on third and forth downs with one yard to go was unbelievable.  Go ahead and blame the o-line all you want, if we can't get 1 yard in two downs with running the ball, we should have stayed in Tampa. 
But wait, let's pull out the most ignorant play call out of the over populated playbook to throw on 4th down.  Man, are you kidding me??  And then for these Gruden Lovers to continue defending him is even more unbelievable!  The guy chokes on play calling in critical situations, period.  And before they post, ICIT & Illuminator, TELL IT TO SOMEONE ELSE YOU HOMERS!! 

That's ugly talk for a preacher.

#1 : October 29, 2006, 05:37:48 PM

Oh, the drama!

#2 : October 29, 2006, 05:38:35 PM

playcalling was awful, only 8 runs, on the road, in 25+ MPH winds, rookie QB facing a good D.....I don't have a #### clue what Gruden was thinking with that gameplan

#3 : October 29, 2006, 05:40:00 PM

Perhaps he was thinking "We can't run the damned ball!"

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#4 : October 29, 2006, 05:40:42 PM

He needs a real OC. He has been calling terrible games.

gone

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 29, 2006, 05:43:36 PM

Don't feed the troll

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 29, 2006, 05:46:36 PM

Caradoc, great post!  I've noticed several troll leads!  Keep up the great posting brother!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#7 : October 29, 2006, 05:47:08 PM

What troll? Perfectly ligitmate questions! Some one needs to have a serious talk with Chucky & take away his playbook.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 29, 2006, 05:49:22 PM

and what a thought at that!  Some of these posts make me laugh.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

#9 : October 29, 2006, 05:50:44 PM

and what a thought at that! Some of these posts make me laugh.
umm...8 runs with Caddy...your screwed up in the mind if you think that's enough to judge the running game, he wound up with what 20 yards, including a nice little scamper that got most of his yards. Sure it wasn't looking great but it only takes one carry for Caddy to break one.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 29, 2006, 05:53:14 PM

umm...8 runs with Caddy...your screwed up in the mind if you think that's enough to judge the running game, he wound up with what 20 yards, including a nice little scamper that got most of his yards. Sure it wasn't looking great but it only takes one carry for Caddy to break one.
the run wasnt there, and wouldnt have been there.  How many 3 and outs did you want before we go to the air?  Dont tell me I am screwed up in the mind, that doesnt meet PR MB regulations.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

#11 : October 29, 2006, 05:54:58 PM

the run wasnt there, and wouldnt have been there. How many 3 and outs did you want before we go to the air? Dont tell me I am screwed up in the mind, that doesnt meet PR MB regulations.
I'm not arguing that it wasn't happening, I'm arguing we didn't give it a chance, you know that Caddy gets better with carries aren't we 8-0 when he gets 20 + carries, all I'm saying is why in the world would we let Grad throw it 48 times?We lost by 2 TDs, not 20 + points, there was plenty of time to give Caddy 10-15 carries and see if he doesn't get us going.

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 29, 2006, 07:03:15 PM

gruden is impatient.  that has happened multiple times this year where we abandon the running game as soon as we fall behind more then 7 pts.  in a game where we were never down by more then two scores, in horrible weather, to run caddy only 8 times is inexcusable. 

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 29, 2006, 08:10:40 PM

the run wasnt there, and wouldnt have been there. How many 3 and outs did you want before we go to the air? Dont tell me I am screwed up in the mind, that doesnt meet PR MB regulations.

Regulations?

OK, that said, how many 3 and outs did we get passing the ball 48 times. Bad weather, rookie QB, questionable protection and you think asking why we ran the ball 8 times isn't a good question?
It was a joke, the regulations comment

Never said any thing wasnt a good question.  I just dont think the offense would have done squat today, reguardless.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 29, 2006, 09:03:23 PM

What troll? Perfectly ligitmate questions! Some one needs to have a serious talk with Chucky & take away his playbook.

Perhaps you should give him a call. You seem to know a lot more about it than he does.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: GREAT CALL GENIUS!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools