Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: can someone « previous next »
Page: 1

netsbucscardsfan

Second String

: October 29, 2006, 06:05:53 PM

can somone explain to me what gradkowski has done so far that makes him hands down better then chris simms. im serious i dont see what he has done that makes him the future or a better qb then chris simms

#1 : October 29, 2006, 06:07:43 PM

4:1 TD / INT ratio
Lead the Bucs to 2-2 record as a rookie
Beat Cincy, beat Philly, two playoff bound teams
Has thrown over 40 times what 2, 3 times and still only 1 INT
2 total TO's

netsbucscardsfan

Second String

#2 : October 29, 2006, 06:11:18 PM

here's the problem grads performance isnt why we won those games he was terrible against philly and he was ok at best against the bengals. he is this years kyle orton. the saints game he did well but the saints d sux and they had no tape on him plus we decided to open up the playbook for him for some reason that game

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 29, 2006, 06:13:37 PM

4:1 TD / INT ratio
Lead the Bucs to 2-2 record as a rookie
Beat Cincy, beat Philly, two playoff bound teams
Has thrown over 40 times what 2, 3 times and still only 1 INT
2 total TO's

And has done that in his ROOKIE YEAR!!!!! I'm about to get pissed off with the idiocy on here. Grads is a f-ing ROOKIE and has shown more in 4 games than Simms did in 4 years. Screw Simms.

What did you expect a ROOKIE to do on the road against a top team in the NFC??? Honestly, you are expecting too much. IMVHO.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: can someone « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools