Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Where is everyone?? « previous next »
Page: 1

Buckaroo55

Second String

: April 30, 2007, 07:19:04 PM

It seems like alot less people posting today; maybe they're having a draft hangover or something??

Buckaroo55

Second String

#1 : April 30, 2007, 09:51:46 PM

I guess the dead silence answers my question; oh well more board for me.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#2 : April 30, 2007, 09:57:48 PM

Maybe they are turned off by all of the negative garbage being spilled all over the Red Board?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 30, 2007, 10:37:58 PM

I think they're all suspended and partying with Chrispy about the end of the Bucs and the
crappy draft.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#4 : May 01, 2007, 12:02:02 AM

Chrispy was getting rode on about his posts, so he just took it to another level by being even more negative.  I think his suspension made him even more bitter, personally...oh well.

I have nothing against him, but he does seem to get rather irritable over small things...

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#5 : May 01, 2007, 12:41:57 AM

It's almost as if he wants to get banned. He keeps getting out of hand hours after
he is reinstated.

Boid, some interesting reading material lately on possible 2012 related info. and the
center of the Milky Way...

I'll post it tonight with the 2012 header...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#6 : May 01, 2007, 12:52:10 AM

Will read it...if I am on.

Thanks Joe.

And for the record, what do you think of the draft?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#7 : May 01, 2007, 12:57:58 AM

I think we should implement it.

Oh, the Bucs' draft? It looks good but I don't follow college ball so I have no idea
how these guys will fare. Of course, nobody does.

I want to see Gaines play before I judge our pick. I like what I'm hearing from the
so called experts but it means zero 'til we see these guys get some playing time.

Just wish we would have added a speed guy to replace Galloway in the near future.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#8 : May 01, 2007, 01:26:31 AM

this site's getting worse and worse each day Joe. I barely visit now, it's a real shame. This site used to be very classy with awesome friendly fans with a positive attitude.

alstott40

Pro Bowler

#9 : May 01, 2007, 12:17:22 PM

I think they're all suspended and partying with Chrispy about the end of the Bucs and the
crappy draft.

I think your right, I got banned from posting something almost a month ago,  it was lovely

#10 : May 01, 2007, 01:20:36 PM

I think we should implement it.

Oh, the Bucs' draft? It looks good but I don't follow college ball so I have no idea
how these guys will fare. Of course, nobody does.

I want to see Gaines play before I judge our pick. I like what I'm hearing from the
so called experts but it means zero 'til we see these guys get some playing time.

Just wish we would have added a speed guy to replace Galloway in the near future.

Aamzing to find an honest and reasonable Bucs fan this time of year. Either everyone knows this draft sucks. Or everyone knows its good.

The only players I know enough about to give an opinion are Gaines Adams and Tanard Jackson.

I wish everyone could just admit that they dont watch every college team play every game, rather than trying to act like they know anything more than they see in a 2 minute highlight reel

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#11 : May 01, 2007, 01:34:20 PM

Really only NE and SF can say they had a good draft.  They both obtained proven NFL talent, everyone else is up in the air.  We'll find out how well some teams did next year, but really how well most do won't be determined until a couple years down the road.

I think its funy people who bash the draft because they don't know the names, and people who praise it like they know how good the guys are going to be.  No one knows who is right.

I am happy with what positions we took.  We at least attempted to address most of our big needs.  Other than that you can't really expect much more.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#12 : May 01, 2007, 02:04:21 PM

Im still here... gotta keep up on the latest GW news

Buckaroo55

Second String

#13 : May 01, 2007, 05:48:35 PM

I came over from another site to check this all out and like what I see so far and aren't aware of the way things "used to be", but they can't be any worse than some of the other sites I have seen I hope. As far as the threads and posts on draft day I thought they were insightful and also hilarious, but it just seemed like alot of people wanted to be thee experts and not respect other's opinions.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Where is everyone?? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools