Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I love the bucs! « previous next »
Page: 1

conlon1

Starter

: October 29, 2006, 09:18:00 PM

Reader beware this is a dumb post........

I love the bucs. Sure the year isnt going great but hey that can be said for how many other teams in the NFL. Some people on this board are going crazy by blaming 1 single person for todays lost. The truth is the Bucs just arent that good this year........ but you know what im still gonna watch and cheer for them...... I live in Iowa... i drive 30 minutes every sunday to go to a restaurant to watch my buccaneers. Even if they dont win another game this whole year ill continue to make that drive....

I also have tickets bought for the Bucs @ Bears game. Its gonna be cold the bucs might be 2-22 at that point and the Bears might be 99-0. Its gonna be cold .... good chance the bucs get rocked.... you know what i dont care... im still going at 10 oclock when the stadium opens... im still wearing my Clayton jersey... ill still cheer um on.

some peeps need to grow a pair, stop acting like they could coach better then gruden, catch a deep ball better the galloway or clayton, and acting like the bucs loosing personally affects there health.

GO BUCS!!!! HOPEFULLY THEY CAN START POSTING SOME MUCH NEED Ws!!!!

#1 : October 29, 2006, 09:19:25 PM

actually I remember reading that sports teams greatly affect mental health and physical health (such as chemical inbalances and such) but I don't remember where

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 29, 2006, 09:19:45 PM

catch a deep ball better the galloway or clayton,

If my legs could get me there, I could catch the ball for sure.....and I am real cheap.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I love the bucs! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools