Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jersey frame « previous next »
Page: 1

Iyas

Rookie

: May 02, 2007, 12:59:24 AM

I have Cadillac jersey that I want to frame. Do you know the place that I can frame it? beside Michael's, they asking around $350-400. Thanks

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#1 : May 02, 2007, 03:52:51 AM

I have the same question. I have an original orange Alstott jersey from his rookie year that I finally got signed (thanks to VIP) and I want to get it framed. I have framed it before in something I rigged, but it didn't look great. Is there some place that will frame these for you? I also have a Joe Montana one and a Barry Sanders one that I'd like to eventually get framed.

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#2 : May 02, 2007, 03:04:59 PM

Home Depot. Get the wood you want, stain color you want and either acrylic or glass. If you are not good with wood, you can find places online that illustrate how to make the frames you want. It will ave you a ton of money and you can say that you did it yourself also.

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#3 : May 03, 2007, 12:04:39 PM

That's too much work. I don't have the time...or the patience to make my own frame. Anyone else got any ideas?

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#4 : May 03, 2007, 05:09:32 PM

If you want it to look really nice getting professionally done and paying 300+ is the way to go.

Other than that I know a guy who bought a decent frame fairly cheap ($75 I think) from some shop advertised in a tuff stuff magazine.  I haven't seen it but he says it looks alright.  From what he says there are ads in the magazine every month.  Maybe you can check one out and see if there's anything you like.

Iyas

Rookie

#5 : May 03, 2007, 11:33:12 PM

I check around on ebay $130 plus shipping $30. It looks decent.

replica

Hall of Famer
#6 : May 04, 2007, 07:53:02 AM

Go to Michaels and buy the frame, $50-$75, and do it yourself with pins. I did that with my signed Lynch Jersey and it looks great. I believe I bought mine on sale for $50, they call it a shadowbox frame.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jersey frame « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools