Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Finally got XBOX LIVE... « previous next »
Page: 1

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

: May 03, 2007, 11:25:43 PM

Overall...eh... not blown away yet.

Gears of War is somewhat fun, mainly b/c you can split screen it with a buddy and all. But like Halo 2's sword, it's just a race to who can get the stupid bow first. Kinda lame.

Rainbow 6 Vegas is a lot of fun. Love playin that game online. I currently suck ass, but it's hella fun.

And of course Madden... wow...does this game suck to play online. Now I've played with a lot of different people, and rarely have I ever encountered the lame gaming that I do online. It basically takes no talent to play this game anymore. 90% of the people just run the same 3 plays over and over and over and just throw the ball deep to the same person every play until he gets it. If I played a person in real life and they continued to do that, I'd slap the hell outta him.

One question though, what the hell is the deal with sometimes playin a game and this junk is all over the screen. The players have all these lines comin from their heads and it covers half the screen??

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#1 : May 03, 2007, 11:42:28 PM

I have never played it but I have watched my son online a few times.  Every seems fine when I watched it.  What is your internet connection like?

HereComesDaBoom

Practice Squad
#2 : May 04, 2007, 12:07:38 PM

"One question though, what the hell is the deal with sometimes playin a game and this junk is all over the screen. The players have all these lines comin from their heads and it covers half the screen?? "

This is a sign your system may be heading to the grave soon. I hope you purchased a warranty.

bOOm

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#3 : May 04, 2007, 12:49:46 PM

"One question though, what the hell is the deal with sometimes playin a game and this junk is all over the screen. The players have all these lines comin from their heads and it covers half the screen?? "

This is a sign your system may be heading to the grave soon. I hope you purchased a warranty.

bOOm
Yup.

I dig Madden.  Krazy, send me your Gamertag...

I am Boid Fink73.  Hit me up with a friend invite.  I don;t play anything like how you described.

HereComesDaBoom

Practice Squad
#4 : May 04, 2007, 02:15:04 PM

Boid, I have ya on my list but I have yet to catch you online when I am. I'm not fabulous at the game but I have a good time. Lets get a game in sometime. We can use the Bucs Playbook but not the team.

bOOm

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#5 : May 04, 2007, 02:25:28 PM

Boid, I have ya on my list but I have yet to catch you online when I am. I'm not fabulous at the game but I have a good time. Lets get a game in sometime. We can use the Bucs Playbook but not the team.

bOOm
I'll hit you up.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#6 : May 04, 2007, 05:33:01 PM

bOOm

damn...yes i did get the ebgames warranty so if it does die i can just switch it out. is this somethin i should just go ahead and call eb on or just wait for the inevitable?

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#7 : May 04, 2007, 05:45:21 PM

Overall...eh... not blown away yet.

Gears of War is somewhat fun, mainly b/c you can split screen it with a buddy and all. But like Halo 2's sword, it's just a race to who can get the stupid bow first. Kinda lame.

Rainbow 6 Vegas is a lot of fun. Love playin that game online. I currently suck butt, but it's hella fun.

And of course Madden... wow...does this game suck to play online. Now I've played with a lot of different people, and rarely have I ever encountered the lame gaming that I do online. It basically takes no talent to play this game anymore. 90% of the people just run the same 3 plays over and over and over and just throw the ball deep to the same person every play until he gets it. If I played a person in real life and they continued to do that, I'd slap the hell outta him.

One question though, what the hell is the deal with sometimes playin a game and this junk is all over the screen. The players have all these lines comin from their heads and it covers half the screen??

There are different rooms with people of higher skill sets.

HereComesDaBoom

Practice Squad
#8 : May 04, 2007, 08:41:43 PM

damn...yes i did get the ebgames warranty so if it does die i can just switch it out. is this somethin i should just go ahead and call eb on or just wait for the inevitable?

Ride it out, you want to make sure it's dead before you take it back. I had to replace mine once. I do know a few people who are on their 4th 360. Knock on wood, I haven't had their bad luck.

Take a shot @ GRAW2. It is somewhat similiar to Rainbow Six Vegas but I prefer it more because the maps are huge and the 16 player online co-op is a blast.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Finally got XBOX LIVE... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools