Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The fear of dying. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#60 : May 06, 2007, 09:39:55 PM

But ufojoe - did you see this happen, or did you believe it because itwas reported in a book, magazine, video, internet site or TV show? If you choose ANY media you have described faith for me.

Fine, I have faith that not every one of the thousands of witnesses are lying. Or, making major mistake
with their description. But only because their testimony is sometimes backed up with physical evidence
or video/photo/radar, evidence.

And I have faith that not every radar hit is a misread or related to faulty equipment.

And I have faith that with over 4000 trace cases, they're not all made up and the scientists who
have examined some of that evidence are not all incompetent.

And I have faith that SOME of the photos and videos accurately represent what was seen
by the witnesses.

And that some of the gov't docs. are legit.

I wasn't there when the Berlin Wall came down but I have faith that all of the news shows and
witnesses didn't collude and pull a hoax over on us here in the west. I have faith that the
wall is down.

There comes a time when the evidence is so overwhelming that you have to say, "Hmmm,
something happened there. I don't know what it is but something happened."

I know you would say the same thing about Jesus. But unfortunately, we can't interview those
witnesses like we can when it comes to UFOs. You are at a severe disadvantage.

I DO have an alleged photo of Jesus and his brothers somewhere. It's a neat photo. That's all
I can say.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#61 : May 06, 2007, 10:17:23 PM

Now that was funny

Incomparable sig by Incognito

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#62 : May 06, 2007, 10:43:16 PM

I really don't know if I'm afraid of dying, but I've stared down the business end of a 12 guage before and it wasn't a happy moment..
Did the marriage last?

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#63 : May 06, 2007, 10:44:27 PM

I didn't realize that Charles Manson was dead...
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The fear of dying. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools