Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My daughter's a Demon Deacon! « previous next »
Page: 1

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

: May 06, 2007, 05:16:13 PM

For a long time, Cate had her college decisions narrowed down to Clemson and Tennessee. However, out of nowhere came Wake Forest. Now, her decision is final. In about a month; she will officially be a Demon Deacon. Dad would have rather seen her up in Gainesville this Fall, but I think this is the right decision for her to succeed and begin the life she desires.

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#1 : May 06, 2007, 05:17:22 PM

Wake is a good school

For a long time, Cate had her college decisions narrowed down to Clemson and Tennessee. However, out of nowhere came Wake Forest. Now, her decision is final. In about a month; she will officially be a Demon Deacon. Dad would have rather seen her up in Gainesville this Fall, but I think this is the right decision for her to succeed and begin the life she desires.

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#2 : May 07, 2007, 04:12:31 PM

All the best!!

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#3 : May 07, 2007, 04:53:48 PM

Say goodbye to her, but most of all say goodbye to your money!

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#4 : May 07, 2007, 06:36:43 PM

Unfortunately, she's just the first of three. It will be repaid, however, when I move in with her when I'm 80.  ;)

:

Hide Tools Show Tools