Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: National Bingo Night on ABC?!?! « previous next »
Page: 1

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
: May 07, 2007, 06:34:24 PM

http://abc.go.com/primetime/nationalbingonight/index?pn=index

Just saw this on TV.  These guys aren't even trying anymore.  I understand that game shows cost a network almost nothing to make but that only matters if people watch that game show.  Who in the world is going to watch this?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#1 : May 07, 2007, 06:35:45 PM

People who watch thumb wrestling on espn.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#2 : May 07, 2007, 06:50:50 PM

Can't be any worse than Deal or No Deal, or most of the other trash on TV these days.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#3 : May 07, 2007, 06:53:54 PM

I hate game shows.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#4 : May 07, 2007, 07:03:08 PM

Can't be any worse than Deal or No Deal, or most of the other trash on TV these days.

That's another one.  There is no depth to that game in any way.  You pick a case and hope you get lucky.  How is that entertaining for more than 3 seconds?  With old game shows like Family Feud and current ones like Jeapordy, at least you can pretend you're playing along.  Well, I guess you can pretend you're playing Bingo too, but why would you want to?
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: National Bingo Night on ABC?!?! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools