Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden News Conference - Giants « previous next »
Page: 1

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

: October 30, 2006, 10:25:29 AM

Just a reminder for those who forgot.

Coach Jon Gruden discusses Sunday's loss to the New York Giants and other topics during
his day-after news conference.

Watch it live beginning at 11.

Watch The News Conference
http://whatcounts1.mediageneral.net/t?r=9&ctl=5BDC5:23DA9

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 30, 2006, 10:27:30 AM

The Jon Gruden Show (which I actually find more informative) airs on WDAE at 5:00 (not Live, doesn't accept phone-ins). I mentioned that for those that might not have listened to the show before, but I find that show more entertaining than his press conferences.

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#2 : October 30, 2006, 10:28:51 AM

i have about 50 questions for gruden....

i would love to be in that news conference today!

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 30, 2006, 10:37:42 AM

The Jon Gruden Show (which I actually find more informative) airs on WDAE at 5:00 (not Live, doesn't accept phone-ins). I mentioned that for those that might not have listened to the show before, but I find that show more entertaining than his press conferences.

Agreed...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 30, 2006, 10:56:01 AM

Yep, that's a great show.    I hope I can catch it tonight.

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 30, 2006, 10:58:56 AM

There are replays of the Jon Gruden Show (and all Buccaneer WDAE shows) on the Internet.

http://odeo.com/channel/18212/view/

This only requires you to press the Play button beside the program you want to hear.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 30, 2006, 11:04:52 AM

That's cool, GrudenFan.  Thanks for that.

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 30, 2006, 11:20:34 AM

That conference was, well, interesting. I think Gruden needs to take a rest. He had some contradicting statements in that conference.  ;) For instance, you either place blame on the weather conditions or you do not. You can't say the weather elements had an affect on the ballgame and then say you won't make the weather elements an excuse for a loss. I don't agree with Ron Diaz and Ian Beckles, but I will agree with them when they said the conference was a fluff piece.

grefly

Starter

#8 : October 30, 2006, 11:22:03 AM

Hm, I wasn't able to tune in - I picked up the stream after the conference was over. If anyone would like to recap, I would appreciate it.

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 30, 2006, 11:23:49 AM

The conference will be placed on the main page of Buccaneers.com later today.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 30, 2006, 11:25:21 AM

Hm, I wasn't able to tune in - I picked up the stream after the conference was over. If anyone would like to recap, I would appreciate it.

Gruden said the main reason they lost was because the players all brought their wives with them.

grefly

Starter

#11 : October 30, 2006, 11:25:47 AM

Thanks GF63.

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 30, 2006, 11:26:08 AM

Gruden said the main reason they lost was because the players all brought their wives with them.

Now I didn't hear that line, but I wouldn't be surprised with the way he was making excuses for that loss.  ;D

:

Hide Tools Show Tools