Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I Just Heard Gruden's Post-Game Interview « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

: October 30, 2006, 10:40:48 AM

Can someone please tell me what is wrong with this guy? The post game was just aired on the NFL Network. He just stated that it was horrible weather conditions out there and  the only thing that "we" could do was to hand the ball off because of it. What is wrong with this Nitwit? He says this after throwing it 48 times and he said it like he really meant it! I think that the guy is really losing it. I really think that there is something mentally wrong with the guy!

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#1 : October 30, 2006, 10:42:19 AM

his days are blending together, i think he needs more than 2 hrs of sleeps a night...

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#2 : October 30, 2006, 10:48:16 AM

his days are blending together, i think he needs more than 2 hrs of sleeps a night...

That could be a very true statement Buc N Bolt!

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 30, 2006, 10:48:50 AM

You have got to be kidding me, right?  No way he says that!  I have got to go see this....

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#4 : October 30, 2006, 10:50:07 AM

You have got to be kidding me, right? No way he says that! I have got to go see this....

I am dead serious, I could not believe it.

Pick6

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 30, 2006, 10:52:18 AM

maybe he considered the 35 swing passes into the flat to our RBs as "handoffs". was just stunned with both the playcalling and the execution yesterday   

gtjiii

Practice Squad

#6 : October 30, 2006, 10:53:59 AM

OMG...LMAO :D

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 30, 2006, 10:54:49 AM

BucINT20, have you ever seen the personal message that has the smiley faces in an offense set and then they shift all over the place only to get sacked or gain no yards?  I think I saw it on the Bucs post board; it is quite funny IMO.

Pick6

Hall of Famer
#8 : October 30, 2006, 10:57:27 AM

BucINT20, have you ever seen the personal message that has the smiley faces in an offense set and then they shift all over the place only to get sacked or gain no yards?  I think I saw it on the Bucs post board; it is quite funny IMO.

haven't seen it - i actually turn signatures off to ease my browsing and to be less con**CENSORED**uous at work, though, so i probably miss alot of funny stuff...but i don't need to see that particular one - after all, i watched chris simms start the first 3 games of the season.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 30, 2006, 10:57:58 AM

The Bucs ran the ball a lot in the first quarter and it resulted in a lot of three and outs.  I aussme that is what he is talking about.

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#10 : October 30, 2006, 10:58:22 AM

I just checked Buccaneers.com and it has it under the postgame quotes. He credits the New York Giants for sticking with the run offensively and says that we fell behind the first quarter and had to play catch up. In other words...he paniced...point blank!

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#11 : October 30, 2006, 11:00:24 AM

The Bucs ran the ball a lot in the first quarter and it resulted in a lot of three and outs.  I aussme that is what he is talking about.

they did? i didn't see them run but about 6 times, musta been in the bathroom during that part of the game...

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#12 : October 30, 2006, 11:03:29 AM

The Bucs ran the ball a lot in the first quarter and it resulted in a lot of three and outs. I aussme that is what he is talking about.

they did? i didn't see them run but about 6 times, musta been in the bathroom during that part of the game...

What a coincedence! We must have been in our bathrooms at the same time...I missed the best part I guess.

TBayJJ

Second String

#13 : October 30, 2006, 11:17:37 AM

I just listened to it and I did not hear that comment. I heard him say that the weather was a big factor, but he also clarifies why he threw the ball so many times. They were trying to take advantage of the wind.

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#14 : October 30, 2006, 11:24:22 AM

I just listened to it and I did not hear that comment. I heard him say that the weather was a big factor, but he also clarifies why he threw the ball so many times. They were trying to take advantage of the wind.

i can't believe that, there is no way to predict where the wind is going to take the ball, we saw on punts and long throws how the wind grabbed the ball and kept in the air or took it and shot it down the field....
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I Just Heard Gruden's Post-Game Interview « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools