Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ***Official Drama Thread*** « previous next »
Page: 1 2

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#15 : May 11, 2007, 01:49:15 AM

I got the xanax--take it every nite before I log on....

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#16 : May 11, 2007, 02:02:37 AM

I thought this thread was about Entourage, damn it...

LMAO!

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#17 : May 11, 2007, 04:45:25 AM

This can also be the thread for people who want to dramatically leave the boards.  Here's a "Goodbye, I hate you all" post generator.  http://springs1.0catch.com/goodbye.html

Mine said:
"Goodbye everyone, I no longer feel welcome here, or that kinship I was searching for. I THOUGHT THIS COMMUNITY WAS FULL OF LOVE BUT I SEE THEY ARE FULL OF HATERS AND PEOPLE WHO JUST COMMENT, JUST TO INSULT A FELLOW MEMBER. No, you mutated children, crossbreeds between hagfish and a puddle of babboon vomit, just FLAT OUT ASSUMED that I am some drugged-out fluffy who plays violent video games and names Deities after them. I am soooo outta here. I left highschool a long time ago i don't need to be back there."

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#18 : May 11, 2007, 08:52:33 AM

Where did you find that linky?  :D  Okay, here's mine:

Goodbye everyone, I no longer feel welcome here, or that kinship I was searching for. I've enjoyed my time here...meeting a lot of you, but I simply find this community's rules too restrictive, and since I write what I feel, without regard to content (Is it sexist? Is it parental? Is it political? Is it, God forbid, all three??), this community will only end up stifling my originality, and I have no intentions of letting myself be censored in this way. No, you mutated children, crossbreeds between hagfish and a puddle of babboon vomit, just FLAT OUT ASSUMED that I am some drugged-out fluffy who plays violent video games and names Deities after them. I am soooo outta here. I left highschool a long time ago i don't need to be back there. 

;D

*disclaimer  These are not my thoughts, they were generated by the "Goodbye, I hate you all" post generator.  I don't have the imagination to make this kind of stuff up.  :P

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#19 : May 11, 2007, 09:08:17 AM

hahaha! mine was a lil to brutle to post so i'll just let you know it said alot dissconcerning things in it ;)

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#20 : May 11, 2007, 12:14:25 PM

This can also be the thread for people who want to dramatically leave the boards. Here's a "Goodbye, I hate you all" post generator. http://springs1.0catch.com/goodbye.html

Mine said:
"Goodbye everyone, I no longer feel welcome here, or that kinship I was searching for. I THOUGHT THIS COMMUNITY WAS FULL OF LOVE BUT I SEE THEY ARE FULL OF HATERS AND PEOPLE WHO JUST COMMENT, JUST TO INSULT A FELLOW MEMBER. No, you mutated children, crossbreeds between hagfish and a puddle of babboon vomit, just FLAT OUT ASSUMED that I am some drugged-out fluffy who plays violent video games and names Deities after them. I am soooo outta here. I left highschool a long time ago i don't need to be back there."

Awesome!  Here's mine:

Goodbye everyone, Well since no one here wants to hear people's opinions or views, and you must have to know someone who posts alot well not to be hounded everytime you post...then I will take leave of this place. well you're not better than anyone, everyone makes mistakes and has problems, none of you know my mom, and can judge her like that. If I were a hacker, I swear to Goddess you people and your stupid forum would be down tonight and never come back.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#21 : May 12, 2007, 12:31:21 AM

Why does my right eye itch?

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ***Official Drama Thread*** « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools