Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: *** OFFICAL IT'S MOTHERS DAY WEEKEND WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING *** « previous next »
Page: 1 2

gruber

Pro Bowler

: May 11, 2007, 12:23:34 PM

First off Happy mothers Day to all you Mothers out there. Iknow theres a couple out there reading this forum.

Secondly being that I'm so computer savy I just saw the there was a way to send a recieve messages via  PR. I apologize to those who  I didn't  respond to .

Now for the meat and potatoes of the drinking thread. I'd like to first tell you all how immature I am and what I did last weekend.  For now the past to years 5 buddiesand my self get together for the Kentucky derby. (now for the real immature part) we all have these things caled TVBGONES and as you can tell by the name they shut off Tv. Well this year we decide to go to Shorline Star. It is huge OTB like place to bet on Horses. They Have walls and walls of Tvs.  Well after an early afternoon of drinking nothing seemed more humours than going there and shutting the Tvs down instant humour, and yeah I know I'm an ahole.

Well this weekend will be a little more on the mellow side. Looks like a Saturday afternoon at home drinking the  UFOand working in the yard. Obviously Sunday will be no drinking Mom might get a little peeved.

Whats everyone else doing and drinking this weekend?

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#1 : May 11, 2007, 01:18:11 PM

LOL at the TVBGONE. I'm gonna google that one

Drinks for this weekend?
Welp, we're headed to a BBQ tonight, so I'm sure the Coronas will be flowing for me. Tomorrow we have a beach day with the kids and I already stated I am not driving, so more Coronas will be flowing. Sunday is Mothers Day and I will be serving Coronas to my honey, taking her out to dinner and making everything great for her.

In summary... lots of Corona with a splach of Yager bombs on Sunday followed by showers of more Corona

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#2 : May 11, 2007, 01:22:53 PM

Whatever Mom allows me to.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#3 : May 11, 2007, 01:33:17 PM

Grub, my man...wazzup dawg?  Not sure what I'm drinking for Mother's Day.  I think I'm going with the 10 Cane rum and the homemade tea...that way mom doesn't know I'm getting loaded... ;D

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

gruber

Pro Bowler

#4 : May 11, 2007, 01:42:07 PM

BucWylde its actually really funny. We've had bar owners unplugging and disconnecting their new plasmas. Convinced one bartender to put the batteries to the remote in the fridge. Shutting of the red sox vs yankees is always instant chuckles. I've only been caught once. fortunaltly the bar owner was really cool and he actually bought me a couple rounds. I told him it was my car starter.

Leeroy if shes anything like mine it will be nothing.

My man Chev how you doing Bud. That tea and rum sounds delicious. Do you just brew regular ice tea or do you make a sweet tea. And while I have your ear . Is there a certian time you go to TC or are you always there. I would'nt mind changing my dates based on when you'll be there. Yeah i know its early but I need somthing to look forward to .

Groovatron

Pro Bowler

#5 : May 11, 2007, 01:43:23 PM

Saturday, if the smoke isn't too bad, I'll be at Tropical Heatwave so I'll be drinking beer more than likely. Sunday, Mother's Day, I'll be w/ a very sweet woman who never
lets anything stronger than iced tea pass her lips. So I'll be drinking sweet iced tea---until I get home and reacquaint myself to Sailor Jerry.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#6 : May 11, 2007, 01:51:12 PM

BucWylde its actually really funny. We've had bar owners unplugging and disconnecting their new plasmas. Convinced one bartender to put the batteries to the remote in the fridge. Shutting of the red sox vs yankees is always instant chuckles. I've only been caught once. fortunaltly the bar owner was really cool and he actually bought me a couple rounds. I told him it was my car starter.

Leeroy if shes anything like mine it will be nothing.

My man Chev how you doing Bud. That tea and rum sounds delicious. Do you just brew regular ice tea or do you make a sweet tea. And while I have your ear . Is there a certian time you go to TC or are you always there. I would'nt mind changing my dates based on when you'll be there. Yeah i know its early but I need somthing to look forward to .

4 large family size Lipton tea bags and a sauce pot full of water.  Bring to boil, turn off and let sit for about 10 minutes.  Pour into pitcher with 2 cups of sugar add water and you're good bro. 

As far as camp goes, I'm there the first two weekends and maybe a day during the week if I can get away.  Usually the TC get2gether is the second week and a must attend event for me...we'll get the dates down bro, love to hang with you and talk libations and the Bucs...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#7 : May 11, 2007, 03:16:46 PM

maybe some crown & cokes, some beer and possibly a margarita, we'll see where the weekend takes me

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#8 : May 11, 2007, 03:22:05 PM

Found them online for around $15 shipped. Gonna have to order one (or a few). sounds like a hoot, LOL

Chev
I'm not much of a tea drinker, but **CENSORED**ing it up with some rum sounds good.  I like the lipton raspberry in the 20 oz bottles, so I may have to get a case of them and experiment.

We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

#9 : May 11, 2007, 03:22:24 PM

Grub, my man...wazzup dawg?  Not sure what I'm drinking for Mother's Day.  I think I'm going with the 10 Cane rum and the homemade tea...that way mom doesn't know I'm getting loaded... ;D

LOL @ Tin Cane Rum. I still haven't acquired the taste for that yet. Bacardi and Coke for me..... and since my kids are with their mom, i've already started  ;) ;) ;)

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#10 : May 11, 2007, 04:13:44 PM

since my kids are with their mom, i've already started  ;) ;) ;)

I feel ya on that one. My daughter lives with her mom too. she's close though, only about 5 miles away. Luckily we get along better now than when we were together.
I may end up getting stuck as "the driver" on Sunday. I smell a change of plans and us staying home for the day. That rum tea is really peaking my interest.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#11 : May 11, 2007, 05:52:44 PM

Found them online for around $15 shipped. Gonna have to order one (or a few). sounds like a hoot, LOL

Chev
I'm not much of a tea drinker, but **CENSORED**ing it up with some rum sounds good. I like the lipton raspberry in the 20 oz bottles, so I may have to get a case of them and experiment.

I don't know what it is, but it's sweet and refreshing.  I love it.  Just kinda lucked up on it...I suspect your own tea replacement will work just fine.
Grub, my man...wazzup dawg?  Not sure what I'm drinking for Mother's Day.  I think I'm going with the 10 Cane rum and the homemade tea...that way mom doesn't know I'm getting loaded... ;D

LOL @ Tin Cane Rum. I still haven't acquired the taste for that yet. Bacardi and Coke for me..... and since my kids are with their mom, i've already started ;) ;) ;)

You know you need to just give me the rest of that...ROFLMBAO!!!! 

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#12 : May 11, 2007, 06:59:18 PM

I don't know if I'm going to be drinking Sunday, but I'm having me a nice bottle of wine this evening, with a big ole cigar.   :-*

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#13 : May 11, 2007, 10:39:46 PM

BucNut, I can see you with that stogie fired up!!!  You go girl!!!! ;D

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#14 : May 11, 2007, 10:45:38 PM

Special Grand Marnier margueritas.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: *** OFFICAL IT'S MOTHERS DAY WEEKEND WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING *** « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools