Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sad boxing news. « previous next »
Page: 1 2

« #15 : May 11, 2007, 11:29:58 PM »

^
You sound like a very RESPONSIBLE rider mjs and more people need to go that route if they wanna own a bike.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

« #16 : May 11, 2007, 11:37:11 PM »

^
You sound like a very RESPONSIBLE rider mjs and more people need to go that route if they wanna own a bike.

By the time I learned to ride there was compulsory training.  The first two or three hours were mainly videos of accidents and how to avoid them.  We were all responsible with regards the equipment we bought and wore but many of the group were lunatics out on the open road.

Out in the countryside they would regularly do 150+ on the road, corning at crazy speeds.  Some of the better riders raced like loons, getting their knees down on the bends.  I wasn’t at that level but I still went pretty fast in a straight-line.   ;D

I stopped riding a bike the day my wife got pregnant that was the deal when she let me get one in the first place.

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

« #17 : May 11, 2007, 11:47:46 PM »

Chico was one of the best current boxers around.

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sad boxing news. « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools