Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cleveland Browns: Apology Accepted « previous next »
Page: 1 2

T

Hall of Famer

: May 13, 2007, 03:08:30 PM

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAH....Cleveland superior to Tampa? Funniest thing I have ever heard, I didn't know comedian's posted on Pewterreport. How is Cleveland superior? Their crappy weather? Or is it their ugly Women? The State of Ohio is OWNED by the great state of Florida, the Bucs beat the Browns and Bengals while the National Champion Gators beat OSU in Football and Basketball, to win both of those respective championships.

When was the last time the city of Cleveland won a Championship? Answer that before you call that cesspool of a city superior than Tampa. HAHHAHAHA, very funny post though.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#1 : May 13, 2007, 02:48:19 PM

Cleveland?  You mean.....Cleveland?   OMG, not "the" Cleveland of the Cleveland Browns?  You didn't really mean that remark about that city being better than Tampa and St. Pete.   Look I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and state for a fact that you didn't mean to type C L E V E L A N D.  Because if you did, well, then I'm afraid to tell you but you would be the laughing stock of the entire universe.  So as I said before, I know someone as intelligent, debonair and talented as you would never, never ,never claim poor pitiful Cleveland to be superior to.....well, it's just too too silly to repeat, don't you think? 

We understand here.  From time to time, we've made typos too.  Haven't we guys?  But we're big, especially on Mother's Day, and we forget and forgive and move on from these little gaffes.  So don't worry.  We won't tell anyone else what you said...

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#2 : May 13, 2007, 12:47:49 PM

About six weeks ago, when the whole Jake Plummer deal was going down, Scott was on with the 'Dumb Dog' and confidently predicted that (and I'm paraphrasing here):

"By acquiring both Jake Plummer and Jeff Garcia, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers now hold all the cards and have ensured that the teams ahead of them that need a quarterback, specifically the Raiders and Browns, will have to either deal with Tampa Bay or draft JaMarcus Russell and Brady Quinn, all but guaranteeing that either Joe Thomas or Calvin Johnson will be on the board when the Buccaneers pick at number four."

Of course, as we all saw, neither Thomas or Russell was on the board when the Bucs picked.  Phil Savage once again showed that he is the superior GM to Bruce Allen.  And the city of Cleveland showed why we are superior to the people of Tampa and St. Petersburg.

Scott, on behalf of all Browns fans, we accept your apology. 

The Bucs may have won the battle (Christmas Eve) but the Browns won the war.
LOL, you're assuming the Buccs didn't have Gaines Adams at the top of their draft board.

Vinny14

Practice Squad

#3 : May 12, 2007, 09:50:06 PM

About six weeks ago, when the whole Jake Plummer deal was going down, Scott was on with the 'Dumb Dog' and confidently predicted that (and I'm paraphrasing here):

"By acquiring both Jake Plummer and Jeff Garcia, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers now hold all the cards and have ensured that the teams ahead of them that need a quarterback, specifically the Raiders and Browns, will have to either deal with Tampa Bay or draft JaMarcus Russell and Brady Quinn, all but guaranteeing that either Joe Thomas or Calvin Johnson will be on the board when the Buccaneers pick at number four."

Of course, as we all saw, neither Thomas or Russell was on the board when the Bucs picked.  Phil Savage once again showed that he is the superior GM to Bruce Allen.  And the city of Cleveland showed why we are superior to the people of Tampa and St. Petersburg.

Curtis

Practice Squad

#4 : May 12, 2007, 09:52:38 PM

Go to a Browns board, this is for BUCS fans.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#5 : May 12, 2007, 09:55:02 PM

Says the team that traded up for a bust in Brady Quinn.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#6 : May 12, 2007, 09:56:06 PM

Actually, this board is an off-topic board where you can talk about anything you want.  You are even permitted to talk about other NFL football teams besides the Bucs in the Red Board.

Curtis

Practice Squad

#7 : May 12, 2007, 09:57:04 PM

Actually, this board is an off-topic board where you can talk about anything you want.  You are even permitted to talk about other NFL football teams besides the Bucs in the Red Board.
THIS IS PEWTER REPORT HOMIE, FOR THE BUCS.

#8 : May 12, 2007, 09:58:05 PM

Of course, as we all saw, neither Thomas or Russell was on the board when the Bucs picked.  Phil Savage once again showed that he is the superior GM to Bruce Allen.  And the city of Cleveland showed why we are superior to the people of Tampa and St. Petersburg.

HOW WAS HE SUPERIOR TO ALLEN?  DID ALLEN SAY THAT OR DID SCOTT?  HOW IS IT ALLEN'S FAULT WHO WAS THERE AND NOT THERE?  SAVAGE IS SUPERIOR FOR TRADING PROBABLY A TOP 10 PICK AT WORST NEXT YEAR PLUS MORE PICKS THIS YEAR FOR QUINN? LOL.

ALLEN ACQUIRED 2 QB'S THIS OFFSEASON FOR VIRTUALLY NOTHING.  IT'S CALLED ADDING DEPTH AND HAVING COMPETITION TO BRING OUT THE BEST.  ALLEN > sAVGE.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#9 : May 12, 2007, 10:00:42 PM

Actually, this board is an off-topic board where you can talk about anything you want.  You are even permitted to talk about other NFL football teams besides the Bucs in the Red Board.

The Red Board
Fans come here to discuss the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the rest of the National Football League.

Pirate's Cove
This board is an OFF-TOPIC BOARD where Tampa Bay Buccaneers fans can talk about topics such as other sports, movies, and other things of interest. Please note: Politics are off limits on these boards.

Curtis

Practice Squad

#10 : May 12, 2007, 10:01:54 PM

Actually, this board is an off-topic board where you can talk about anything you want.  You are even permitted to talk about other NFL football teams besides the Bucs in the Red Board.

The Red Board
Fans come here to discuss the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the rest of the National Football League.
Actually, this board is an off-topic board where you can talk about anything you want.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#11 : May 12, 2007, 10:02:54 PM

The Red Board
Actually, this board is an off-topic board where you can talk about anything you want.

I think that I am aware of that.

Curtis

Practice Squad

#12 : May 12, 2007, 10:03:45 PM

The Red Board

You thought this was the Red Board.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#13 : May 12, 2007, 10:06:46 PM

The Red Board

You thought this was the Red Board.

No I didn't.  I was just posting the rules of the Red Board.  This topic should have probally been started in the Red Board.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#14 : May 12, 2007, 10:14:26 PM

The way I see it is the Bucs played their cards pretty shrewdly. You can never tell what cards the opponent actually holds but you can take some educated guesses. Therefore I think PR called it about as much as the Bucs were hoping it would pan out. Unfortunately it didnt. Not bad consolation though was it?
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cleveland Browns: Apology Accepted « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools