Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FIOS: COMING IN TIME FOR NFL « previous next »
Page: 1

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

: May 13, 2007, 10:05:56 AM

That is good news for you Ladyfan.  I am sure you will be more than happy with the service.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#1 : May 13, 2007, 09:18:45 AM

Hey guys and gals, some guy sitting with a card table with lots of wires and great looking equipment with knobs and dials and all kinds of neat electronic looking stuff, sitting, as I said, under a yellow umbrella in my front yard said i should have Verizon's FIOS by June....so I figure, July!  Right.

Then he signs me up so I won't have to wait.  And then he gives me the menu for channels etc. :o :o

WOW!  :o If I counted right there's about 855 options or more.  Some are premium but guess what?  THE NFL PKG IS STANDARD!!!   And they have ESPN College Channels for Pacific, East and Central Colleges.  I hope I can set up a split screen.  :-* Whoee! ;D

Also, as per colleges...USA Today this past week (somewhere between the 3rd and the 7th)  had an excellent preview of all the colleges, Heisman contenders etc.  I'm going to use it for the beginning of next year's draft so I know what the heck or rather who the heck
y'all talking about.  I was lost a lot this year.  Just thought I'd pass this on. :-*

GO BUCS IN HIGH DEF! :D :D :D

kapmorg

Starter
#2 : May 13, 2007, 09:26:42 AM

I have FiOS and I can say you will be very happy with the picture quality and channels!

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#3 : May 13, 2007, 04:20:03 PM

It's now available for me and I am going to dump Time Warner as soon as my free Skinamax and
Showtime offer expires.

I have HBO (which I pay for) and Cinemax and Showtime and I rarely can find a movie that I
want to watch. Not that it's TW's fault.

I'm just tired of TW's Internet cutting out and their techs not knowing more than I do. And I don't
know anything!

#4 : May 14, 2007, 12:05:46 PM

FIOS rocks! you just get so much more.
enjoy!

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#5 : May 14, 2007, 12:09:49 PM

I'll also join the FIOS rocks chorus for both TV and internet service.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#6 : May 14, 2007, 12:34:46 PM

Great movie quote, and fitting for my feelings towards all of you right now, since I am still unable to get FIOS......

"Well, then, I just HATE you... and I hate your... ass... FACE!" -Corky St. Claire

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FIOS: COMING IN TIME FOR NFL « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools