Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Johnny Damon Scoreboard Watching - Red Sox score 6 in ninth to win 6-5 « previous next »
Page: 1 2

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#15 : May 14, 2007, 06:00:27 PM

The Sox aren't the luckiest team in baseball, they just have a good team.  Right now, theyhave the Best pitching staff hands down in baseball, the best closer in baseball, and 2 of the most feared hitters in Manny/Ortiz.  The scary thing is Manny and Drew haven't even started hitting.  The Sox are a team to be afraid of.  Luckiest?  No, they are a damn good team.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#16 : May 14, 2007, 06:05:31 PM

I missed that lucky comment. Yeah, no luck there. Just a collapse by the Oriole pen.
A few walks and huge error. Just happened in the same inning.

Yankee fans are starting to get a but uneasy. If it gets to 10+ lead, you may see
some panic among Yankee-land. Their bats are dead right now.

Although, they are still only 4.5 out of WC.

#17 : May 14, 2007, 06:06:18 PM

Wait, that would put the Rays within 8 games of the WC...come on Andy, work your magic and let's do this thing!

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#18 : May 14, 2007, 06:08:12 PM

I think the WC will be coming from another division again this year.  If the Yankees don't win the division, they'll be watching from home.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#19 : May 14, 2007, 06:24:27 PM

I hope so. It would make NY sports radio so much fun. And thankfully, they are streaming again.
That's where I heard the Damon thing. He needs to grow the beard and hair back.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Johnny Damon Scoreboard Watching - Red Sox score 6 in ninth to win 6-5 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools