Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "I'm a tribal Prince from Nigeria; and I need your account info"...... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#15 : May 16, 2007, 03:10:35 AM

its pretty amazing the scams that are out there and the amount of people that fall for them.

I make it a common practice to not have any dealings with Nigerians.    Their culture is built around trying to rip people off.    They think that if they can get away with something then it's ok, regardless of how wrong it may be.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#16 : May 16, 2007, 03:41:39 AM

I make it a common practice to not have any dealings with Nigerians.    Their culture is built around trying to rip people off.    They think that if they can get away with something then it's ok, regardless of how wrong it may be.

Sounds like American used car salesmen.

SON-OF-ZELL

Starter

#17 : May 16, 2007, 05:58:57 AM

Hey didn't that little Tennesee Ministers wife fall for that scam and that was part of the reason she wacked him????????

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#18 : May 16, 2007, 06:49:43 AM

Sounds like American used car salesmen.

I think car salesmen in general are like that.   The whole scheme they have for selling cars in the usa is a joke.    But I trust car salesmen about as much as I do most Nigerians.   None.   I do have some friends who are nigerians and they are good people, but even they will admit that it's nigerian culture to scam people.

Imagine an entire country of used car salesmen.   Welcome to Nigeria.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "I'm a tribal Prince from Nigeria; and I need your account info"...... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools