Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Marilyn Manson has little sympathy for the Virginia Tech victims « previous next »
Page: 1 2

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

: May 17, 2007, 10:15:14 AM

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=3227337&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Shock rocker Marilyn Manson has branded the vigils held in the wake of the Virginia Tech massacre "manufactured." The singer, whose controversial music was held partially responsible by some for the Columbine shootings in April 1999, is confused by the public outpouring of grief in the wake of the tragedy, insisting it's pointless to "waste emotions" on the incident that left 33 people dead last month.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : May 17, 2007, 10:31:42 AM

Does this guy even matter anymore? I thought he'd been reduced to the bad cover king - his versions of Sweet Dreams and Tainted Love were pitiful.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#2 : May 17, 2007, 10:34:28 AM

He's tailor made for contraversy, he's just trying to drum some up. I bet he's working on  a new album

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#3 : May 17, 2007, 10:41:57 AM

He's tailor made for contraversy, he's just trying to drum some up. I bet he's working on  a new album

if so, that's one way to ruffle a few feathers, i know this guy is  a few fries short of a happy meal, but thats the wrong way to get some plublicity

#4 : May 17, 2007, 11:08:41 AM

He's a musician! Who cares what his opinion is? If the President said this, then yeah, that would be a big deal, but for people to get up in arms over what a musician says is ridiculous.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#5 : May 17, 2007, 11:17:51 AM

I don’t care about his opinion or his very existence.  ::)

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest his crotch for all eternity.

<click>

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#6 : May 17, 2007, 11:24:04 AM

But it works, were here talking about it now...
He's tailor made for contraversy, he's just trying to drum some up. I bet he's working on a new album

if so, that's one way to ruffle a few feathers, i know this guy is a few fries short of a happy meal, but thats the wrong way to get some plublicity

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#7 : May 17, 2007, 12:23:59 PM

He's a musician!
Uh...if you say so.

Sactobuc

Starter

#8 : May 17, 2007, 07:51:36 PM

LMAO at dr3z

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"They thought it was the end of the world, The day they heard the pirates sing-But the only treasure for a Buccaneer, Is a Super Bowl Ring\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Buckaroo55

Second String

#9 : May 17, 2007, 09:03:06 PM

If he was murdered in cold blood tomorrow I don't think there would be too many people shedding tears for him, in fact there may even be a few smiles instead.

#10 : May 17, 2007, 09:29:32 PM

Marilyn Manson is a piece of trash, always has been always will be.  >:(

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#11 : May 17, 2007, 09:36:25 PM

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=3227337&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Shock rocker Marilyn Manson has branded the vigils held in the wake of the Virginia Tech massacre "manufactured." The singer, whose controversial music was held partially responsible by some for the Columbine shootings in April 1999, is confused by the public outpouring of grief in the wake of the tragedy, insisting it's pointless to "waste emotions" on the incident that left 33 people dead last month.

I always thought placing any kind of blame at all on him for columbine might have been one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard. 

I have never really had much against this guy, I didnt mind some of his tunes.

With that said, hes insane.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

cynjin

Practice Squad

#12 : May 18, 2007, 02:34:13 AM

Anyone who intentionally makes himself look like he does is a taco short of a combo platter.

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#13 : May 18, 2007, 09:16:27 AM

Meh, who cares what he thinks. BTW, I love 'The Beautiful People' that song kicks ass.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#14 : May 18, 2007, 04:29:28 PM

Agree that the guy probably has a new album on the way and wants to get in the public eye and get his name out there again. Madonna taught that class. Hope he took notes.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Marilyn Manson has little sympathy for the Virginia Tech victims « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools