Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 91 yr old vet beat-up in car-jacking « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#15 : May 18, 2007, 04:39:35 PM

91 and driving? okay then... [banghead]

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#16 : May 18, 2007, 04:40:59 PM

91 and driving? okay then... [banghead]

They are still hanging out in singles bars at 91 in Florida.

#17 : May 18, 2007, 09:59:33 PM

I am not a violent man, so I would just shoot him and save my knuckles.

I no longer own one so I guess I'd have to do it the "old fashioned" way.  ;)

#18 : May 19, 2007, 12:47:37 AM

If you molest children or beat up the elderly you are toast in prison!!  >:( :o

#19 : May 19, 2007, 12:53:00 AM

^
I'm right there with ya bro!!  >:(

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#20 : May 19, 2007, 07:08:39 AM

How can the bond only be 75,000 for that low life?     I agree with the comment on Asians respecting the elderly while Americans do not.  That's a big failing in our culture if you ask me.   Also in Asia, if an old man was being beaten by a young man those people would not have stood around doing nothing.   They'd have jumped the guy and beaten the living hell out of him. 

#21 : May 19, 2007, 10:35:19 AM

Also in Asia, if an old man was being beaten by a young man those people would not have stood around doing nothing.   They'd have jumped the guy and beaten the living hell out of him. 

Difference is: In this country that can easily get you shot.

if this was my grandpa id kill someone. And im not joking

Anyone in particular? Or just the next person you see? If you think that the answer to violence is always more violence, than you can expect to end up living in a society where the elderly are carjacked and beaten. Personally, I'd like to see us look more towards our intellect, and away from our animal instincts.

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#22 : May 19, 2007, 10:52:53 AM

Also in Asia, if an old man was being beaten by a young man those people would not have stood around doing nothing. They'd have jumped the guy and beaten the living hell out of him.

Difference is: In this country that can easily get you shot.

if this was my grandpa id kill someone. And im not joking

Anyone in particular? Or just the next person you see? If you think that the answer to violence is always more violence, than you can expect to end up living in a society where the elderly are carjacked and beaten. Personally, I'd like to see us look more towards our intellect, and away from our animal instincts.

I think he means the guy in the video

#23 : May 19, 2007, 11:16:55 AM

Yes, I realize that. I was ridiculing him for his knee jerk, high school tough guy reaction.

What I'm talking about here is perpetuating the cycle of violence. And after you kill him, what then? Well, someone from his family comes and kills you. Then someone from your family goes and kills them. And so on, and so on, and so on. Are any of you (Chrispy excluded) seriously dense enough to believe that this is a viable solution to the problem? In fact, I'd be willing to bet that the idiot in question here is reacting to the violence that has previously been inflicted on him. Vengeance by proxy.

Fortunately, in this country we have a wonderful system of rehabilitation (it must have been named by George Orwell) that involves taking those prone to violence and subjecting them to an accelerated course on violence and sexual torture (known as prison), and then releasing them back into society to become model citizens. The results have been splendid.

#24 : May 19, 2007, 11:24:54 AM

^
And what if someone walked up and started slapping around your loved one, what are you gonna do - stand there and cry until the cops come and let the system handle things??  ::)  :'(

#25 : May 19, 2007, 11:27:38 AM

^
And what if someone walked up and started slapping around your loved one, what are you gonna do - stand there and cry until the cops come and let the system handle things??  ::)  :'(

I don't shop at Home Depot, so I'm unlikely to run into you.

#26 : May 19, 2007, 11:31:09 AM

^
That's right, cause you probably shop at some candle or bath & bedding stores instead.  ;)

#27 : May 19, 2007, 11:38:15 AM

Actually, it has more to do with the fact that there isn't a Home Depot within 150 miles of here. What I was referring to, Chrispy, is that the last person to threaten me with violence was, in fact, you. I realize that you make a lot of threats and that it's hard to keep track sometimes, but you did threaten to put me in the hospital, tough guy.

#28 : May 19, 2007, 11:54:48 AM

Trust me, I never ever do that unless someone absolutely deserves it so I would take a look in the mirror there Sparky.  ;) :o

Buckaroo55

Second String

#29 : May 19, 2007, 12:15:05 PM

I'm not a vioent man at all, but sometimes certain situations and certain people call for you to get physical or violent to put a stop to it as quickly as possible.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 91 yr old vet beat-up in car-jacking « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools