Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 91 yr old vet beat-up in car-jacking « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#30 : May 19, 2007, 12:16:21 PM

Trust me, I never ever do that unless someone absolutely deserves it so I would take a look in the mirror there Sparky.  ;) :o

In other words, you forgot why you did it. Like I said, when you make as many threats as you do, it can be hard to keep track. I am in no way foolish enough to "trust you."

#31 : May 19, 2007, 12:21:20 PM

You totally missed the point.  :-

#32 : May 19, 2007, 12:28:47 PM

You totally missed the point.  :-

Oh no, I understand it completely. When you make threats, it's because they were deserved. When others do it, it's because their intellect is so limited as to immediately resort to threats of violence.

Believe me, Chrispy, I've seen hypocrisy before.

#33 : May 19, 2007, 12:34:01 PM

And I am basically known as an easy going person who is always laughing and trying to have a good time, but as everyone off of here knows that can quickly turn to anger and physical confrontation if someone is being a total jackass or trying to bully someone that cannot defend themselves.

#34 : May 19, 2007, 12:57:33 PM

And I am basically known as an easy going person who is always laughing and trying to have a good time, but as everyone off of here knows that can quickly turn to anger and physical confrontation if someone is being a total jackass or trying to bully someone that cannot defend themselves.

Yes, avenger of the defenseless; that's exactly how I pictured you.

#35 : May 19, 2007, 01:15:46 PM

Again, you know nothing and until you do you probably need to stfu.  ::)

#36 : May 19, 2007, 01:20:59 PM

Again, you know nothing and until you do you probably need to be quiet.  ::)

Dear Mr. Chrispy,

Thank you for your well thought out and informative advice. I truly value your input. However, I'm going to continue offering my opinion as I've been led to believe that it is the purpose of having a bulletin board.

#37 : May 19, 2007, 01:24:09 PM

Why don't we meet up one day for some wings and beers & watch a ball game , and you can tell me alllll about your opinions of me Illuminator.  ;) :o

#38 : May 19, 2007, 01:26:20 PM

Because your threats have really intimidated me. It's a great tactic, keep it up.

#39 : May 19, 2007, 01:31:08 PM

I totally GUARANTEE you would change your whole tune in person is the point I was making.  ;)

#40 : May 19, 2007, 01:39:16 PM

Whatever, tough guy. I'm more than a little disgusted by you right now, so I believe I'll pass on the meeting.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#41 : May 19, 2007, 03:03:36 PM

WOW...this thread is going well.   ::)

HeyTampaBay

Starter

#42 : May 21, 2007, 11:48:11 PM

Maybe you should "quickly turn to anger and physical confrontation" to yourself, because it is obvious you cannot defend yourself very well. You always have childish, hypocritical, and often just downright stupid remarks to everything and it's extremely laughable when everybody else owns you in message board confrontations.

I can only imagine it to be 100 times funnier in real life.

Keep making us laugh!  ;)
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 91 yr old vet beat-up in car-jacking « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools