Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lebron has his team in the semi-finals!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#30 : May 20, 2007, 08:15:16 PM

I love LeBron, my favorite basketball player in fact. I don't see him the next jordan, if anyone its Dwade. Dwayne Wade is the closet to Jordan than Kobe and Lebron. Bron is the Magic Johnson type,imo.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#31 : May 20, 2007, 08:18:17 PM

Kobe is the best player in the NBA behind him are (no particalar order)
Wade
Bron
Arenas
Melo

I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#32 : May 20, 2007, 08:21:08 PM

I would go:

Wade
Kobe
Prince James

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#33 : May 20, 2007, 08:22:29 PM

Kobe has proven that he aint jack without Shaq.

Wade is the best player of the 3. Lebron is second. Kobe third. Kobe does NOTHING to make ANYONE else better. He's your typical street ball show off clown... and he cries like a school girl about everything.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#34 : May 20, 2007, 09:27:40 PM

I think the pistons will kill them. Lebron also hasnt played against any good teams so far imo
LeBron and company swept the Spurs in the regular season.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#35 : May 20, 2007, 09:28:00 PM

LMAO. So Kobe isn't jack without Shaq?Yet he has taken the Lakers with noone to the playoffs two years in a row.Yet you call Wade the best yet he won his ring with Shaq also, so please tell me how that makes sense.

#36 : May 20, 2007, 09:41:23 PM

Kobe does NOTHING to make ANYONE else better.

And that right there is the key!!!!!!!!

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#37 : May 20, 2007, 09:59:18 PM

I think the pistons will kill them. Lebron also hasnt played against any good teams so far imo
LeBron and company swept the Spurs in the regular season.

exactly regular season . I hate the spurs but i think they win it facing pistons in the finals
Wait, you lost me. Your saying those games didn't matter to the Spurs? Mavs,Suns,Spurs were all running for the top seeds, every game counts.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#38 : May 20, 2007, 11:24:02 PM

LMAO. So Kobe isn't jack without Shaq?Yet he has taken the Lakers with noone to the playoffs two years in a row.Yet you call Wade the best yet he won his ring with Shaq also, so please tell me how that makes sense.

When Kobe had Shaq, he was in his prime.  Shaq was arguably the most dominant player in the game at that time. 

Last year when the Heat won Shaq was basically a role player.  Wade carried that team on his back time after time, meanwhile Shaq was on the bench. 

Shaw said Wade is the best player he has ever played with.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#39 : May 20, 2007, 11:26:14 PM

Congrats Shaq said that while pissed off at Kobe.How many other players and coaches name Kobe as the best player?

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#40 : May 20, 2007, 11:29:37 PM

Congrats Shaq said that while pissed off at Kobe.How many other players and coaches name Kobe as the best player?

I have yet to see Kobe lead a mediocre team to a championship. (or even out of the 1st round!)

I saw Wade do that last year.

We saw this year what that team did without a healthy Wade.  It got swept out of the playoffs. 

Wade > Kobe > Lebron.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#41 : May 20, 2007, 11:34:37 PM

A team with Haslem,Shaq,Jones,Payton,Walker,Posey,Alonzo is a much better team that one with Odom,Kwame, Luke, and SMush parker.

Kobe>Wade

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#42 : May 20, 2007, 11:36:54 PM

A team with Haslem,Shaq,Jones,Payton,Walker,Posey,Alonzo is a much better team that one with Odom,Kwame, Luke, and SMush parker.

Kobe>Wade

Kobe hasn't done anything to show he is better than Wade.  Kobe can't get out of the first round without Shaq in his prime.  Wade makes everyone around him better and can take over games late just as well or better than Kobe. 

If Kobe was on that Heat team last year they wouldn't have won the title. 

Wade > Kobe.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#43 : May 21, 2007, 03:26:36 PM

Lebron will never win a ring

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lebron has his team in the semi-finals!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools