Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucco Bruce :: FOUND!!!!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Buckaroo55

Second String

: May 20, 2007, 12:59:03 PM

YESSSSSSSSSSS, great news!!  ;D

#1 : May 20, 2007, 12:54:26 PM

Good to hear.

TbayBucs

Pro Bowler

#2 : May 20, 2007, 12:47:39 PM

Glad you found him

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#3 : May 20, 2007, 12:51:55 PM

YAY!

MBF

Hall of Famer

#4 : May 20, 2007, 12:19:54 PM

Congrats on getting him back, Wylde.

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#5 : May 20, 2007, 12:17:02 PM

Bucco Bruce has been found!!!!!!

Our back neighbors found him this morning at 1:30am

They took great care of him, let him swim in the pool and called us when they realized he was our Bucco.

Thanks again for all the concern during such a rough time. I'm off to make him a nice chicken and rice dinner, give him a bath and take him to Pet Smart for some new toys and a new collar. He may ne be happy after getting his new microchip, but he'll appreciate it if it happens again. He's a wreck right now... very tired and seems worn out, but he's getting babied BIG TIME today.
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY right now!!!

The best Sunday since 2002!!

Reunited and it feel so good!!!!!

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#6 : May 20, 2007, 11:32:35 AM

Sorry to read about your experience. Hope he shows up at your home - good luck.

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#7 : May 19, 2007, 08:23:48 PM

Bucco Bruce is MIA today.

Bucco Bruce is my lab. My wife and I were doing yard work today in the back yard and somehow he got out of the fence. He's no dummy, so he probably undid the latch on the gate. We usually use a bunjee cord to secure it, but I was bringing bags of mulch from the front to back all day. He's been missing for about 9 hours now and we are a complete wreck right now. I've put over 100 miles on my truck looking for him, posted 50 flyers around the neighborhoods and have more to put up tonight. We've had him for 3 years and he is like one of our kids. Our daughters don't know about it yet, but they will tomorrow. They are going to be crushed. If anyone lives near Debary/Deltona area in central Florida and you see him, please respond in this thread or PM me and I would be very appreciative. I'm a mess right now over this. If anyone sees him, just call his name and he'll come right up to you and want to play. His tags are not on since he was with us in the back yard, but he has all his shots and wouldn't hurt you at all. Maybe some dog slobber and a scratch from him jumping up for a hug. If we don't find him or have someone call saying they found him, I am not sure if I can get another dog for a long time. He's my boy. Damn this sucks... Again, if any of you live near me and see him, please let me know and you will be rewarded. This dog means a lot to us. Thanks for any help that can be given.

We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

#8 : May 19, 2007, 08:24:33 PM

Good luck bro.

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#9 : May 19, 2007, 08:25:04 PM

Thanks, I appreciate it.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#10 : May 19, 2007, 08:35:01 PM

Good luck.. look at that sweet face.

Buckaroo55

Second String

#11 : May 20, 2007, 11:03:57 AM

I was still thinking about you and your dog last night and was hoping for better news by now.  :( 

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#12 : May 19, 2007, 08:43:44 PM

Thanks Corpse
He's the coolest dog I have ever had.

TbayBucs

Pro Bowler

#13 : May 19, 2007, 09:01:51 PM

I hope you find your dog. I have 4 dogs and would go nuts if they got out .

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#14 : May 19, 2007, 09:11:14 PM

We're optimistic that he'll turn up. We're also realistic that he may not.
I'll probably be up most of the night driving around looking for him, but he's worth it.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucco Bruce :: FOUND!!!!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools